Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,006 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Abyss

Ca sĩ: DAWN


Bài hát "Abyss" của DAWN (던) nói về mối liên hệ sâu sắc giữa hai con người bị thu hút bởi nhau bất chấp những đấu tranh nội tâm của họ. Lời bài hát miêu tả một tình yêu phức tạp và nồng nàn, nơi cả hai bên tìm thấy niềm an ủi khi có nhau.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1]

She's a flower in the darkest of nights

Her eyes, her smile, such a perfect disguise

From head to toe, I love her every scar

Together, we are fallin'

Oh, we are really somethin', yeah

She's got demons dancin' inside her head

Her tears cut me, but I never get scared

Inside and out, I even lovе her doubts

Together, wе are fallin'

Oh, we are really somethin', yeah

[Pre-Chorus]We'll jump off the ledge

If that's what she needs

We'll dive into darkness, to the abyss

Hold my hands, look in my eyes

I'm ready now, see us fly, we are gone

[Chorus]Beneath the surface where it's deeper

Than the secrets you and I share

I'll kiss you one more time, we'll be fine, pain or despair

From head to toe, I love your every scar, yeah

Heaven or hell, I'll be right there with you

Won't let you spiral down all alone, I'm goin' with you

Forever intertwined, we are one I'm here with you

Inside and out, I even love your doubts, yeah

Heaven or hell, I'll be right there with you

[Verse 2]

My head's in the clouds like every night with you, babe, can you see?

You can kick and shove me but don't ever fall without me

Until the end, that's the way I'll love you

I'm that crazy 'bout you, I'll find you every life

It's like déjà vu, people think, I am some fool

I don't blame 'em it's true, my whole purpose is you

So beautiful, and you can cry (And you can cry)

Wander to the void now (Wander all we need, yeah)

[Chorus]Beneath the surface where it's deeper

Than the secrets you and I share

I'll kiss you one more time, we'll be fine, pain or despair

From head to toe, I love your every scar, yeah

Heaven or hell, I'll be right there with you

Won't let you spiral down all alone, I'm goin' with you

Forever intertwined, we are one I'm here with you

Inside and out, I even love your doubts, yeah

Heaven or hell, I'll be right there with you

[Outro]Ooh-ooh, ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh

Ooh-ooh, I'll be right there with you

I'll be right there with you

Heaven or hell​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back