Bài hát: Anaheim
Ca sĩ: NIKI
"Anaheim" của NIKI trong album 'Nicole', bài hát đi sâu vào sự phức tạp của tình yêu, nỗi khao khát và sự tự khám phá. Bài hát là một cuộc khám phá sâu sắc về cuộc đấu tranh giữa những ham muốn của trái tim và thực tế về những hạn chế của tình yêu.
Lời bài hát:
If I could I'd freeze this moment, make it my home
You're all I want to want to know
I can tell you mean it when you kiss me slow
But please don't ask me, the answer's no
In a perfect world, I'd kill to love you the loudest
But all I do is live to hurt you soundless
Say you see I'm lying, babe, and let this go
I can never promise you tomorrow
"Cause I have yet to learn
How not to be his
This city will surely burn
If we keep this as it is
I" d give anything to stop time
And drive around Anaheim at sun down
And teach my mind to put you first
Here you are, a hero
You wanna be my new home
But baby, let up
I won't ever recognize these roads
"Cause I am lost, but not in you
Yes, I am lost, but not in you
I could spend my days studying your laugh" s melody
And I can't live with myself 'cause I know you'd die for me
Oh, all I ask of you is please don't sleep
On this bed of promises I can't keep
"Cause I have yet to know how to be mine
You can try to unearth this soul
I swear you" ll hate what you find (find)
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
I'd give anything to stop time
Commit to you and not crimes
Against your truth and lose sight
Of every divide threatening to undo this story
But baby, I'm so sorry
I don't think that I'll ever memorize this route
'Cause I am lost, but not in you
Yes, I am lost, but not in you
Ooh-oh
Ooh, whoa-oh
Ca sĩ: NIKI
"Anaheim" của NIKI trong album 'Nicole', bài hát đi sâu vào sự phức tạp của tình yêu, nỗi khao khát và sự tự khám phá. Bài hát là một cuộc khám phá sâu sắc về cuộc đấu tranh giữa những ham muốn của trái tim và thực tế về những hạn chế của tình yêu.
Lời bài hát:
If I could I'd freeze this moment, make it my home
You're all I want to want to know
I can tell you mean it when you kiss me slow
But please don't ask me, the answer's no
In a perfect world, I'd kill to love you the loudest
But all I do is live to hurt you soundless
Say you see I'm lying, babe, and let this go
I can never promise you tomorrow
"Cause I have yet to learn
How not to be his
This city will surely burn
If we keep this as it is
I" d give anything to stop time
And drive around Anaheim at sun down
And teach my mind to put you first
Here you are, a hero
You wanna be my new home
But baby, let up
I won't ever recognize these roads
"Cause I am lost, but not in you
Yes, I am lost, but not in you
I could spend my days studying your laugh" s melody
And I can't live with myself 'cause I know you'd die for me
Oh, all I ask of you is please don't sleep
On this bed of promises I can't keep
"Cause I have yet to know how to be mine
You can try to unearth this soul
I swear you" ll hate what you find (find)
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
I'd give anything to stop time
Commit to you and not crimes
Against your truth and lose sight
Of every divide threatening to undo this story
But baby, I'm so sorry
I don't think that I'll ever memorize this route
'Cause I am lost, but not in you
Yes, I am lost, but not in you
Ooh-oh
Ooh, whoa-oh
