Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 647 Tìm: 0
Around The World In A Day

- RM (feat. Moses Sumney) -​

Bài hát "Around The World In A Day" của RM kết hợp với Moses Sumney được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 6/12/2024, xoay quanh chủ đề về sự phức tạp của tình yêu, sự thật và sự trưởng thành cá nhân. Lời bài hát khám phá ý tưởng về việc vượt qua những bất ổn của cuộc sống, đặt câu hỏi về đúng và sai, và nhấn mạnh tầm quan trọng của thời gian trong việc mang lại sự rõ ràng cho các tình huống.


Phiên âm:

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, yeah, hey

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's start the parade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's run the night

If it's their design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's end masquerade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Oh, oh, oh-oh

What's wrong is right

What's wrong is right

Yet it's our design

And we'll be marchin'

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around and 'round

All around and 'round

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around

Look around, jump around like I live that raw

Motherfuckers in the crowd lick mine with that straw

And this, I write a letter to you

I be actin' like that, "Who you?"

I'm around, in the club, and I be stampin' on like, "Screw you!"

I just miss that, sometimes all those, our chit-chat

You hit me back a lotta times, I never did that

I can barely sleep, I got yo' ghost in my closet

If you want my bad and some tears, give you the loot, it's a loop shit

I'm gonna roll, you roll 'em up every time

I'm gonna ride till the hate and love ain't matter

I never mind 'cause I wanna do is dance better

I'm sick and tired of you digital trendsetters

Know I ain't cool, but I'm in a move

All in fuckin' numb, and everything is rude in a mood

I'ma burp loud, everything's gettin' rather loose

And above cloud, and I'm down with you, let it loose

Naega tto jame deundamyeon nareul jom ttaeryeojwo

Sogi jom anjoa geurae geunyang jom naeryeojwo

Gireul ilko nan dwi gyeongchiga deo beautiful

Nae kkol machi kkok balgyeondoegil sowonhaneun bunsilmul

Gireul ileun urideul we ain't look so pitiful

Ijeya geu miso ttimyeo chikyeodeureo jungjireul

Yeah, all the past, the present

I'ma pass, then give it to you

Nan gojangnan naega joa bitch, that's the shit

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, hey, yeah

Lời bài hát:

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, yeah, hey

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's start the parade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's run the night

If it's their design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's end masquerade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Oh, oh, oh-oh

What's wrong is right

What's wrong is right

Yet it's our design

And we'll be marchin'

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around and 'round

All around and 'round

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around

Look around, jump around like I live that raw

Motherfuckers in the crowd lick mine with that straw

And this, I write a letter to you

I be actin' like that, "Who you?"

I'm around, in the club, and I be stampin' on like, "Screw you!"

I just miss that, sometimes all those, our chit-chat

You hit me back a lotta times, I never did that

I can barely sleep, I got yo' ghost in my closet

If you want my bad and some tears, give you the loot, it's a loop shit

I'm gonna roll, you roll 'em up every time

I'm gonna ride till the hate and love ain't matter

I never mind 'cause I wanna do is dance better

I'm sick and tired of you digital trendsetters

Know I ain't cool, but I'm in a move

All in fuckin' numb, and everything is rude in a mood

I'ma burp loud, everything's gettin' rather loose

And above cloud, and I'm down with you, let it loose

내가 또 잠에 든다면 나를 좀 때려줘

속이 좀 안좋아 그래 그냥 좀 내려줘

길을 잃고 난 뒤 경치가 더 beautiful

내 꼴 마치 꼭 발견되길 소원하는 분실물

길을 잃은 우리들 we ain't look so pitiful

이제야 그 미소 띠며 치켜들어 중지를

Yeah, all the past, the present

I'ma pass, then give it to you

난 고장난 내가 좋아 bitch, that's the shit

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, hey, yeah

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, yeah, hey

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's start the parade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's run the night

If it's their design

Only time will sort it out

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Let's end masquerade

If it's by design

Only time will sort it out

Oh, oh, oh-oh

What's wrong is right

What's wrong is right

Yet it's our design

And we'll be marchin'

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around and 'round

All around and 'round

I see lovin' all around the town

All around the town

I see lovin' all around

Look around, jump around like I live that raw

Motherfuckers in the crowd lick mine with that straw

And this, I write a letter to you

I be actin' like that, "Who you?"

I'm around, in the club, and I be stampin' on like, "Screw you!"

I just miss that, sometimes all those, our chit-chat

You hit me back a lotta times, I never did that

I can barely sleep, I got yo' ghost in my closet

If you want my bad and some tears, give you the loot, it's a loop shit

I'm gonna roll, you roll 'em up every time

I'm gonna ride till the hate and love ain't matter

I never mind 'cause I wanna do is dance better

I'm sick and tired of you digital trendsetters

Know I ain't cool, but I'm in a move

All in fuckin' numb, and everything is rude in a mood

I'ma burp loud, everything's gettin' rather loose

And above cloud, and I'm down with you, let it loose

If I fall asleep again, hit me

I don't feel good, drop me off

After losing your path, the scenery is more beautiful

It's like a lost piece I hope will be found

We lost the path, we ain't look so pitiful

Now you raise your middle finger with that smile on your face

Yeah, all the past, the present

I'ma pass, then give it to you

I like my broken self bitch, that's the shit

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

If it's right, if it's wrong, then I'll tell you

Only time will sort it out

Oh, now what's wrong?

Is it right? Is it wrong? I can tell you

That I've outgrown

Look around

Say I love 'em, all your lies

Only time will sort it out

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me?

Is it right? Is it wrong? Could you tell me it's true?

Only time will sort it out

Tell you it's true, hey, yeah

Lời dịch:

Hãy nhìn xung quanh

Nói rằng tôi yêu họ, tất cả những lời dối trá của bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Nếu đúng, nếu sai, thì tôi sẽ nói với bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Ồ, bây giờ chuyện gì đang xảy ra?

Đúng hay sai? Đúng hay sai? Tôi có thể nói với bạn

Rằng tôi đã trưởng thành

Hãy nhìn xung quanh

Nói rằng tôi yêu họ, tất cả những lời dối trá của bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Đúng hay sai? Bạn có thể nói cho tôi biết không?

Đúng hay sai? Bạn có thể nói với tôi rằng đó là sự thật không?

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Nói với bạn rằng đó là sự thật, yeah, hey

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Hãy bắt đầu cuộc diễu hành

Nếu đó là do thiết kế

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Hãy chạy cả đêm

Nếu đó là thiết kế của họ

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Mm, mm, mm-mmh

Hãy kết thúc màn giả mặt

Nếu đó là do thiết kế

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Oh, oh, oh-oh

Sai lầm là đúng

Sai lầm là đúng

Nhưng đó là thiết kế của chúng ta

Và chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục tiến bước

Tôi nhìn thấy tình yêu khắp thị trấn

Khắp thị trấn

Tôi nhìn thấy tình yêu khắp nơi

Khắp nơi

Tôi nhìn thấy tình yêu khắp thị trấn

Khắp thị trấn

Tôi nhìn thấy tình yêu khắp nơi

Hãy nhìn xung quanh, nhảy múa như thể tôi sống cuộc sống hoang dã

Những thằng khốn trong đám đông liếm tôi bằng ống hút

Và này, tôi viết một bức thư cho bạn

Tôi hành động như kiểu, "Mày là ai?"

Tôi ở đây, trong câu lạc bộ, và tôi dậm chân như kiểu, "Cút đi!"

Tôi chỉ nhớ điều đó, đôi khi tất cả những điều đó, những cuộc trò chuyện của chúng ta

Bạn đáp trả tôi rất nhiều lần, tôi chưa bao giờ làm thế

Tôi hầu như không ngủ được, tôi có bóng ma của bạn trong tủ quần áo

Nếu bạn muốn sự xấu xa và một số nước mắt của tôi, tôi sẽ cho bạn, đó là một vòng lặp

Tôi sẽ lăn, bạn lăn chúng lên mỗi lần

Tôi sẽ tiếp tục cho đến khi thù hận và tình yêu không còn quan trọng

Tôi không quan tâm vì tôi muốn nhảy tốt hơn

Tôi chán ngấy những người theo xu hướng kỹ thuật số

Biết tôi không ngầu, nhưng tôi đang trong một chuyển động

Tất cả đều tê liệt, và mọi thứ đều thô lỗ trong tâm trạng

Tôi sẽ ợ hơi thật to, mọi thứ đang trở nên khá lỏng lẻo

Và ở trên mây, và tôi đồng ý với bạn, hãy để nó tự do

Nếu tôi ngủ thiếp đi một lần nữa, hãy đánh thức tôi

Tôi không cảm thấy tốt, hãy thả tôi ra

Sau khi lạc đường, phong cảnh đẹp hơn

Giống như một mảnh ghép bị mất mà tôi hy vọng sẽ tìm thấy

Chúng tôi lạc đường, chúng tôi không trông có vẻ đáng thương

Giờ bạn giơ ngón tay giữa với nụ cười trên khuôn mặt

Yeah, tất cả quá khứ, hiện tại

Tôi sẽ vượt qua, rồi trao nó cho bạn

Tôi thích bản thân tôi đang tan vỡ, tuyệt vời

Hãy nhìn xung quanh

Nói rằng tôi yêu họ, tất cả những lời dối trá của bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Nếu đúng, nếu sai, thì tôi sẽ nói với bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Ồ, bây giờ chuyện gì đang xảy ra?

Đúng hay sai? Đúng hay sai? Tôi có thể nói với bạn

Rằng tôi đã trưởng thành

Hãy nhìn xung quanh

Nói rằng tôi yêu họ, tất cả những lời dối trá của bạn

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Đúng hay sai? Bạn có thể nói cho tôi biết không?

Đúng hay sai? Bạn có thể nói với tôi rằng đó là sự thật không?

Chỉ thời gian mới giải quyết được

Nói với bạn rằng đó là sự thật, yeah, hey
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back