Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 842 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Atomic City

Ca sĩ: U2


"Atomic City" của U2 dường như là một bài hát về sự đoàn kết, tự do và phấn khích trước những điều không thể đoán trước trong cuộc sống. Nó khuyến khích mọi người gắn kết với nhau và biết đón nhận hành trình bất ngờ phía trước. Cụm từ "I'm free" được lặp lại nhiều lần như một câu thần chú mạnh mẽ về sự giải phóng và lạc quan xuyên suốt bài hát.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: Bono]

Come all you stars falling out of the sky

Come all you angels forgetting to fly

Come all who feel we're not on our own

All UFOs come on your way home

Alone, that's no way to be carrying on

Come on, we're betting on a future that's long

Gone, in look of a song

You just have to be right one more time then you're wrong

[Refrain: Bono]

Atomic City (Atomic)

Oh, oh

Atomic City (Atomic)

Oh, oh

[Chorus: Bono]

I'm free

Where you are is where I'll be

I'm free

So unexpectedly

[Verse 2: Bono]

Come all who serve above and below

Come all believers and all who don't know

Come quick, come soon, comme ci, comme ça

Then you dive into your eyes and blah blah blah

Guitars, she pulls the strings et cetera

Sinatra swings, a choir sings

Love is god and god is love

And if your dreams don't scare you

They're not big enough

[Refrain: Bono]

Atomic City (Atomic)

Oh, oh

Atomic City

Atomic Sun for everyone

For everyone

[Bridge: Bono]

Roll the dice

That's roulette

The beat has not stopped

Speeding yet

[Chorus: Bono]

I'm free

Where you are is where I'll be

I'm free

So unexpectedly

[Outro: Bono]

I'm free

I see what's in front of me

And your freedom is contagious

What you've got I wanna be

I'm free

It took me my whole life

I got the keys to the cages

I'm ready for bright lights

I'm free

I came here for the fight

I'm front row in Las Vegas

And there's a big one on tonight​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back