Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,194 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Autumn

Ca sĩ: NIKI


Bài hát Autumn của NIKI trong album Nicole phát hành vào tháng 8 năm 2022, đi qua những phức tạp của một mối quan hệ đang xấu đi, được bao bọc trong một âm thanh nhạc pop êm dịu. Bài hát đi sâu vào sự hỗn loạn cảm xúc, mở ra từng lớp của tình yêu, mất mát và nội tâm.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1]

I carved my name into your ribcage

We talked of lands away from this cage

You said, "Don't fret love

Someday I'll be my own man, I'll be free"

Oh, but darling, did you mean

Darling, did you mean free from me?

[Verse 2]

You promised home

The kind I'd never known, oh-oh, oh-ooh-oh

But here we are, skin and flesh and beating hearts, and

I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing wrong

You said, "Let's make ourselves our very own brigade

This love, our shield, our blade"

Oh, but darling, do you see the cuts from which I bleed?

It's me you've slain

[Pre-Chorus]I didn't obliteratе these walls for you to come and raid my homе

And here you are, right next to me

Ironically, I've never felt more alone

[Verse 3]

I fell for you, faster than I fell apart (Hmm)

And I guess I'm the one to blame

For letting myself fall too hard

I ripped my heart out, and put it in your hands

In hope that we'd put up a fight (Hmm)

How paradoxical, since now

All I can think about is when will we stop trying (Ooh, ooh, ooh)

See upcoming pop shows

Get tickets for your favorite artists

[Bridge]Ooh, ooh, ooh

How do we stay afloat?

When do I let go?

All you do is blindside me, it's hard to be brave

But when the night cuts into the day, it's your love I crave

I must've thanked my lucky stars too much

They left me sitting in too much dust (Hmm, oh-oh)

You know all my dreams, you were one, so it seemed

And I love you but with you, it's heartache I breathe

You gave it your all, just with everything you took from me

[Outro]Oh, my love

Is this the end for us?

Maybe we've had enough​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back