Bài hát: Bad Cold
Ca sĩ: DPR Ian
"Bad Cold" của DPR Ian được dùng như một phép ẩn dụ cho hành trang tình cảm cần được giải quyết để tiến về phía trước, tìm thấy một cuộc sống đích thực. Ca khúc còn đi sâu vào những hoài niệm, tiếc nuối vì đã không cởi mở trong các mối quan hệ trước đây. Hãy cùng nghe và thưởng thức bài hát dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: DPR Ian]
Telephone ring the unknown (Woo-woo)
What you want?
My friends don't leave me alone (Woo-woo)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
The night is getting too old (Yeah)
My feelings on hold (Hold)
Never been so bold (Yeah)
We've been here before (Go, go, go)
[Chorus: DPR Ian]
Take me down to the coast on Sunday morning (Oh)
I gotta shake off this bad cold (Woo)
I wanna see the world with you, oh, darling (Woo)
But just gotta shake off this bad cold
[Post-Chorus: DPR Ian]
I just wanna shake off this bad cold
I just wanna shake off this bad cold (Woo, woo)
[Verse 2: DPR Ian]
My enemies do not know (Mm)
I cut them slack
My lasers ready to blow (Whoa-oh)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I tell mysеlf to let go (Go)
But don't let it show (No)
You'll get thеm involved (Yeah)
We've been here before (Go, go, go)
[Chorus: DPR Ian]
Take me down to the coast on Sunday morning (Oh)
I gotta shake off this bad cold (Woo)
I wanna see the world with you, oh, darling (Woo)
But just gotta shake off this bad cold
[Post Chorus: DPR Ian]
I just wanna shake off this bad cold
I just wanna shake off this bad cold (Cold)
[Interlude: DPR Ian]
(Mm-mm-oh-oh)
The crosswalk is on red light
Wavy lines running through your hair
And you're no longer here
(Mm-mm-oh-oh)
Have you ever been here?
The crosswalk is on green light
I miss the moments when I really cared
But you're no longer here
Have you ever been?
[Bridge: DPR Ian]
Your eyes are running cold
Sometimes it's hard to show
I lied to let you go (Yeah)
And now you'll never know (Yeah)
[Outro: DPR Ian]
(Yeah, Yeah)
(Yeah, (Yeah)
Ca sĩ: DPR Ian
"Bad Cold" của DPR Ian được dùng như một phép ẩn dụ cho hành trang tình cảm cần được giải quyết để tiến về phía trước, tìm thấy một cuộc sống đích thực. Ca khúc còn đi sâu vào những hoài niệm, tiếc nuối vì đã không cởi mở trong các mối quan hệ trước đây. Hãy cùng nghe và thưởng thức bài hát dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: DPR Ian]
Telephone ring the unknown (Woo-woo)
What you want?
My friends don't leave me alone (Woo-woo)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
The night is getting too old (Yeah)
My feelings on hold (Hold)
Never been so bold (Yeah)
We've been here before (Go, go, go)
[Chorus: DPR Ian]
Take me down to the coast on Sunday morning (Oh)
I gotta shake off this bad cold (Woo)
I wanna see the world with you, oh, darling (Woo)
But just gotta shake off this bad cold
[Post-Chorus: DPR Ian]
I just wanna shake off this bad cold
I just wanna shake off this bad cold (Woo, woo)
[Verse 2: DPR Ian]
My enemies do not know (Mm)
I cut them slack
My lasers ready to blow (Whoa-oh)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I tell mysеlf to let go (Go)
But don't let it show (No)
You'll get thеm involved (Yeah)
We've been here before (Go, go, go)
[Chorus: DPR Ian]
Take me down to the coast on Sunday morning (Oh)
I gotta shake off this bad cold (Woo)
I wanna see the world with you, oh, darling (Woo)
But just gotta shake off this bad cold
[Post Chorus: DPR Ian]
I just wanna shake off this bad cold
I just wanna shake off this bad cold (Cold)
[Interlude: DPR Ian]
(Mm-mm-oh-oh)
The crosswalk is on red light
Wavy lines running through your hair
And you're no longer here
(Mm-mm-oh-oh)
Have you ever been here?
The crosswalk is on green light
I miss the moments when I really cared
But you're no longer here
Have you ever been?
[Bridge: DPR Ian]
Your eyes are running cold
Sometimes it's hard to show
I lied to let you go (Yeah)
And now you'll never know (Yeah)
[Outro: DPR Ian]
(Yeah, Yeah)
(Yeah, (Yeah)
