Bài hát: Balut
Ca sĩ: Doja Cat
"Balut" của Doja Cat dường như là một bài hát mà nghệ sĩ tôn vinh sự tự tin, thống trị và thành công của cô. Phép ẩn dụ lặp đi lặp lại về việc lấy kẹo từ một em bé cho thấy rằng cô ấy nhận thấy thành tích của mình tương đối dễ dàng và cô ấy khuyến khích những phụ nữ khác tin vào tiềm năng thành công của họ. Hãy thưởng thức bài hát dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Ric Flair]
Remember this, girls
None of you can be first
But all of you can be next
Woo, woo
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah, uh
Wow, uh, yeah, uh
Wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Wow, uh, yeah, uh
Ah, uh, ayy, uh
Yeah, uh, wow
It's like taking candy from a (Ride a-, ride a-)
[Verse 1: Doja Cat]
Ride a coattail, this isn't my fourth meal
Dishes on my ass, still I'm thicker than some oatmeal
Glass houses, I don't really like to keep my stones there
Oh, well, I'll buy another property for four mil'
Doorman said that you gone have to leave your phones there
Want a boat, yeah? (Boat, yeah) It's really not fair (Not fair)
The only problem that I havе, and I'll be so real
I'd hit the stagе and lose the crystals on my toenails (Yeah)
Make the whole meal, she kill it like an O'Neal
Making more bills till I cop the mobile
Can't drive 'cause I really don't need to
Got some professionals, they're really nice people
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Uh, wow, uh, yeah (Mm, yeah, huh)
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, wow (Said)
It's like taking candy from a baby
[Verse 2: Doja Cat]
So easy, so cheesy, so fresh
So queasy, so nauseous, so sick (Blegh)
Is it coke? Is it crack? Is it meth? (Is it)
What the fuck do she put in them hits?
I'm the shit, you a real piece of shit
I am needed, you a real needy bitch
I'm competing, you are incompetent
You are fleeting 'cause you can't copy this
Copy this (Copy this), copy that (Copy that)
Every bitch that is here, copycat (Rawr)
Copy the greats, that's my number one strategy
But beware that you can't copy stats
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, ha, uh, ayy
Uh, yeah, uh, wow
It's like taking candy from a baby
[Outro: Doja Cat]
Remember this, girls
None of you can be first
But all of you can be next
Ca sĩ: Doja Cat
"Balut" của Doja Cat dường như là một bài hát mà nghệ sĩ tôn vinh sự tự tin, thống trị và thành công của cô. Phép ẩn dụ lặp đi lặp lại về việc lấy kẹo từ một em bé cho thấy rằng cô ấy nhận thấy thành tích của mình tương đối dễ dàng và cô ấy khuyến khích những phụ nữ khác tin vào tiềm năng thành công của họ. Hãy thưởng thức bài hát dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Ric Flair]
Remember this, girls
None of you can be first
But all of you can be next
Woo, woo
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah, uh
Wow, uh, yeah, uh
Wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Wow, uh, yeah, uh
Ah, uh, ayy, uh
Yeah, uh, wow
It's like taking candy from a (Ride a-, ride a-)
[Verse 1: Doja Cat]
Ride a coattail, this isn't my fourth meal
Dishes on my ass, still I'm thicker than some oatmeal
Glass houses, I don't really like to keep my stones there
Oh, well, I'll buy another property for four mil'
Doorman said that you gone have to leave your phones there
Want a boat, yeah? (Boat, yeah) It's really not fair (Not fair)
The only problem that I havе, and I'll be so real
I'd hit the stagе and lose the crystals on my toenails (Yeah)
Make the whole meal, she kill it like an O'Neal
Making more bills till I cop the mobile
Can't drive 'cause I really don't need to
Got some professionals, they're really nice people
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Uh, wow, uh, yeah (Mm, yeah, huh)
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, wow (Said)
It's like taking candy from a baby
[Verse 2: Doja Cat]
So easy, so cheesy, so fresh
So queasy, so nauseous, so sick (Blegh)
Is it coke? Is it crack? Is it meth? (Is it)
What the fuck do she put in them hits?
I'm the shit, you a real piece of shit
I am needed, you a real needy bitch
I'm competing, you are incompetent
You are fleeting 'cause you can't copy this
Copy this (Copy this), copy that (Copy that)
Every bitch that is here, copycat (Rawr)
Copy the greats, that's my number one strategy
But beware that you can't copy stats
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Ah, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
It's like taking candy from a baby
Uh, wow, uh, yeah
Uh, ha, uh, ayy
Uh, yeah, uh, wow
It's like taking candy from a baby
[Outro: Doja Cat]
Remember this, girls
None of you can be first
But all of you can be next
