Be There For Me
- NCT 127 -
- NCT 127 -
"Be There For Me" thể hiện bởi NCT 127 vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào hôm nay 22/12/2023. Bài hát khai thác những chủ đề về sự tin cậy, sự ủng hộ, và sự kết nối cảm xúc trong một mối quan hệ. Bài hát miêu tả thời gian mùa đông ở Seoul, nhấn mạnh bầu không khí lạnh lẽo và cô đơn. Lời bài hát diễn tả một niềm khao khát về ai đó hiện diện trong suốt những đêm mùa đông này, để mang lại sự khuây khỏa, sự yên lòng và cảm giác ấm áp.
Lời bài hát:
여긴 이미 제법 겨울이야
초록을 감춘 Roadside
아무도 눈이 온 걸 몰라
그 하얗던 골목
그게 많이 기억나
Uh 기다림은 많이 했어
맘이 가는 곳
그런 건 처음부터 너뿐인 걸
있잖아 혼자는 그만하고 싶어
But don't know
If this is what you want, too
So I need to know
Are you down to ride?
새벽녘 별과 피어난 눈꽃이
흩날리는 곳에
내게 달려와 포근히 안아
상상하는 그 길
Would you be there for me?
서울은 지금 펑펑 눈이 와
네가 없음 차라리 추운 게 나아
Rock-a-bye Baby
눈 뜰 때쯤엔 네 옆에 있을 테니
Now I'm in my feels babe
코 끝이 찡한 우리 추억이
가슴 터질 만큼 많아
머뭇거릴 시간은 없어
When I'm on ya
같이 뛰어들자
If we don't, baby I'm a gonner
Are you down to ride?
새벽녘 별과 피어난 눈꽃이
흩날리는 곳에
내게 달려와 포근히 안아
상상하는 그 길
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
(be there for me)
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
(be there for me)
앨범 속 널 보고 또 보네
둘이 참 많이도 돌아다녔었네
너만 아는 hashtag
넌 나만의 Bae
다시 넘쳐나는
우리만의 Like, Like ooh
Look 발 디딜 틈 없이
붐빈 명동 혼자 걷다 보니
석양이 진 남산 아래
반짝이는 별의 도시
I'll be there for you,
약속했잖니
If you're there for me
그건 이 밤이
아름다운 이유일 테니
Are you down to ride?
새벽녘 별과 피어난 눈꽃이
흩날리는 곳에
내게 달려와 포근히 안아
상상하는 그 길
Would you be there for me?
I wanna know
Would you be there for me baby
If I need you now?
I wanna know
If you'd be there for me
내 맘은 벌써 거기야
I wanna know
Would you be there for me baby
If I need you now?
I wanna know
If you'd be there for me
그 세상은 더 빛이 나
Are you down to ride?
새벽 별과 눈꽃 속의
Would you be there for me?
이제 다 왔어
점점 추울 거란 매년 겨울 속에
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Winter here already feels deep
Greenery's gone on the Roadside
Nobody knows snow came by
That little street all white
Brings so many memories
Uh, and so much I've waited
Where my heart leads
From the start it led only to you
You know, I'm done with being alone
But don't know
If this is what you want, too
So I need to know
Are you down to ride?
Starlight, dawnlight and blossoming snow
Scattering like crystal petals
Run, come to me here hold me gently in your arms
Picturing that road,
Would you be there for me?
Snow coming heavy now in Seoul
But without you, I'd rather be cold
Rock-a-bye Baby
When you open your eyes I'll be by your side
Now I'm in my feels babe
Getting emotional with
All these memories making my heart burst
No time to hesitate
When I'm on ya
Let's jump in together
If we don't, baby I'm a gonner
Are you down to ride?
Starlight, dawnlight and blossoming snow
Scattering like crystal petals
Run, come to me here hold me gently in your arms
Picturing that road,
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
(be there for me)
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
(be there for me)
Phone album's full of you, can't stop staring
So many places two of us went together
Secret Hashtag only you'll know
You're my Bae
No one else's
Again floods in our own Like, Like ooh
Look, Walking alone
In packed Myeongdong streets
Under sun-setting Namsan
This city of stars twinkling
I'll be there for you
Didn't we promise?
If you're there for me
That's the reason
This night's so shining
Are you down to ride?
Starlight, dawnlight and blossoming snow
Scattering like crystal petals
Run, come to me here hold me gently in your arms
Picturing that road,
Would you be there for me?
I wanna know
Would you be there for me baby
If I need you now?
I wanna know
If you'd be there for me
My heart's already there
I wanna know
Would you be there for me baby
If I need you now?
I wanna know
If you'd be there for me
The world there shines even brighter
Are you down to ride?
Under the morning star lit up in snowglow
Would you be there for me?
We're almost there
Through every winter they've said that it'll only get colder
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
Me! Me!
Would you be there for me?
