Bài hát: Beautiful World
Ca sĩ: Bazzi
"Beautiful World" của Bazzi là bài hát thể hiện cảm giác phiêu lưu và mong muốn khám phá thế giới cùng người thân yêu. Lời bài hát truyền tải tâm trạng lãng mạn, phiêu lưu và vẻ đẹp của cuộc sống qua con mắt của người mà anh ấy quan tâm sâu sắc.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Andrew Bazzi]
Baby, I've been thinking
We've been missing out on knowing us
(Searching the world, I've been searching the world)
I've had my reasons to believe in
Something bigger than us
(Yeah, yeah)
[Chorus: Andrew Bazzi]
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
You can know
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
So unknown
[Verse 2: Andrew Bazzi]
Got a spot out in London, I'll show it to you
Trips out to Paris, let's stop by the Louvres
Post up in cafés, smoke cigarettes with you
And we'll look at the locals and guess what they do
Girl, I been here before, but with you it feel new
You're looking at art, and I'm looking at you
What a beautiful sight (Yeah, yeah)
Seeing the world through your eyes, yeah yeah
[Chorus: Andrew Bazzi]
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world (I could show you the world)
This beautiful world (This beautiful world)
You can know
Hey-hey, hey-hey (Hey, hey)
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
So unknown
Ca sĩ: Bazzi
"Beautiful World" của Bazzi là bài hát thể hiện cảm giác phiêu lưu và mong muốn khám phá thế giới cùng người thân yêu. Lời bài hát truyền tải tâm trạng lãng mạn, phiêu lưu và vẻ đẹp của cuộc sống qua con mắt của người mà anh ấy quan tâm sâu sắc.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Andrew Bazzi]
Baby, I've been thinking
We've been missing out on knowing us
(Searching the world, I've been searching the world)
I've had my reasons to believe in
Something bigger than us
(Yeah, yeah)
[Chorus: Andrew Bazzi]
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
You can know
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
So unknown
[Verse 2: Andrew Bazzi]
Got a spot out in London, I'll show it to you
Trips out to Paris, let's stop by the Louvres
Post up in cafés, smoke cigarettes with you
And we'll look at the locals and guess what they do
Girl, I been here before, but with you it feel new
You're looking at art, and I'm looking at you
What a beautiful sight (Yeah, yeah)
Seeing the world through your eyes, yeah yeah
[Chorus: Andrew Bazzi]
Hey-hey, hey-hey
I could show you the world (I could show you the world)
This beautiful world (This beautiful world)
You can know
Hey-hey, hey-hey (Hey, hey)
I could show you the world
This beautiful world
So unknown
