Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,277 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Beep Beep

Ca sĩ: Jessica


"Beep Beep" là sản phẩm đầu tiên của Jessica sau 6 năm và được phát hành vào ngày 22 tháng 11 năm 2023. Ca khúc chủ đề "Beep Beep" là một ca khúc hấp dẫn với giai điệu nhẹ nhàng và dễ chịu, đồng thời lời bài hát nói về việc khuyến khích bản thân trở lên kiên cường, mạnh mẽ hơn.


Lời bài hát:

[Intro]Beep, beep

Beep, beep

Beep, beep

Ah

[Verse 1]

Tonight, I can waste some time

Let me blow your mind

Oh, can we do what lovers do

Oh, I'm blurring all the lines

Got you hypnotized

Oh, can we do what lovers do

You don't wanna waste time

Better grab hold of my waistline

Let's move to the baseline

[Pre-Chorus]Oh, the rumors all over town

You checkin' me out

You gotta do better, boo

Come and show me what you're about

If you wanna get down

[Chorus]All I see is you-ooh-ooh (Beep, beep)

All the way across the room (Beep, beep)

I can tell you're in the mood (Beep, beep)

Ah (You in deep)

Now (Beep, beep)

Don't know why you play it shy (Don't sleep)

Maybe you can be the one

Come and get it, come and get it, get it, ooh, ooh

[Verse 2]

I can see you got a thing for me

Matter of fact, boy, you really got it bad for me

Don't cha, oh, but you take it slow

Wait a little longer, and you overflow

Can't hide it, can't fight it

So, come on, let's get it started now

I'm ready now

[Pre-Chorus]Oh, 'cause the rumors all over town

You checkin' me out

You gotta do better, boo

Come and show me what you're about

If you wanna get down

[Chorus]All I see is you-ooh-ooh (Beep, beep)

All the way across the room (Beep, beep)

I can tell you're in the mood (Beep, beep)

Ah (You in deep)

Now (Beep, beep)

Don't know why you play it shy (Don't sleep)

Maybe you can be the one

Come and get it, come and get it, get it, ooh, ooh

[Bridge]Don't be a liar

You can't stop the fire

It's burning bright in your eyes

Flames getting higher

You can't fight desire

There's nowhere to hide

[Pre-Chorus]Oh, boy, the rumors all over town

You checkin' me out

You gotta do better, boo

Come and show me what you're about

If you wanna get down

All I see is you

[Chorus]All I see is you-ooh-ooh (Beep, beep)

All the way across the room (Beep, beep)

I can tell you're in the mood (Beep, beep)

Ah (You in deep)

Now (Beep, beep)

Don't know why you play it shy (Don't sleep)

Maybe you can be the one

Come and get it, come and get it, get it, ooh, ooh​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back