Lemonn

Member
Credits
0
3 ❤︎ Bài viết: 520 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,018 Tìm: 0
Better Off (Alone Part 3)

DJ: Alan Walker ft Dash Berlin

Ca sĩ: Vikkstar
​


Lời bài hát:


[Chorus]This could be a good night for good times

And you look like a good time

We're dancing to dancing in the moonlight

Now I want you bad, can you make me feel better?

This could be a good night for good times

And you look like a good time

We're dancing to dancing in the moonlight

Now I want you bad, can you make me feel better?

[Build]Do you think you're better off alone?

I think you better come along

Can you make me feel better?

[Chorus]This could be a good night for good times

And you look like a good time

We're dancing to dancing in the moonlight

Now I want you bad, can you make me feel bеtter?

[Build]Do you think you're bettеr off alone?

I think you better come along

So if you think you're better off alone

I think you better come along

Can you make me feel better?

[Drop]This could be a good night for good times

And you look like a good time

We're dancing to dancing in the moonlight

Now I want you bad, can you make me feel better?

Do you think you're better off alone? (Alone, alone, alone, alone)

I think you better come along (Along, along, along, along)
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back