Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,189 Tìm: 0
Blind Eyes Red

Thể hiện: MINNIE


"Blind Eyes Red" là ca khúc solo đến từ thành viên MINNIE (nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc (G) I-DLE), phát hành vào ngày 6 tháng 1 năm 2024. Nội dung ca khúc nói về tâm trạng, cảm xúc của nhân vật chính khi chìm vào mối quan hệ không lối thoát.



Lời Bài Hát

Oh no here we go

Watch me shake it low

Everybody askin' questions I don't even know

Take it soft and slow

My obsession grows

Everybody askin' questions I don't even know

(Ah, ooh)

Talkin' real fast when I got you baby

(Ah, mmm)

Spending my time thinkin' 'bout you lately

I can't see no more I'm blind, yeah

Tell me when you're lost I'll find ya

Lost I'll find ya

You got me red

You got me cold in my apartment screamin' yeah

You want somebody who can touch you like I did

I'm your masterpiece my blinded eyes are red

He put that body on me, uh

He sick of callin' no one else

He ain't gon' call it for me, eyes are blinded red

I seem to forget where I am

Love when you comin' over here

Beat down on it, forfeit blinded eyes still red

Look at the place I'm in you got me facetiming

You got my eyes woke and my fire stoked and I think I'm in

Ridin' ridin' like I'm stuntin' for the money, yeah

Sick and tired of the runnin' ain't gon' find it there

(Ah, ooh)

Talkin' real fast when I got you baby

(Ah, mmm)

Spending my time thinkin' 'bout you lately

I can't see no more I'm blind, yeah

Tell me when you're lost I'll find ya

Lost I'll find ya

You got me red

You got me cold in my apartment screamin' yeah

You want somebody who can touch you like I did

I'm your masterpiece my blinded eyes are red

He put that body on me, uh

He sick of callin' no one else

He ain't gon' call it for me, eyes are blinded red

I seem to forget where I am

Love when you comin' over here

Beat down on it, forfeit blinded eyes still red

Oh no here we go

Watch me shake it low

Everybody askin' questions I don't even know

Take it soft and slow

My obsession grows

Everybody askin' questions I don't even know

You got me red

You got me cold in my apartment screamin' yeah

You want somebody who can touch you like I did

I'm your masterpiece my blinded eyes are red

He put that body on me, uh

He sick of callin' no one else

He ain't gon' call it for me, eyes are blinded red

I seem to forget where I am

Love when you comin' over here

Beat down on it, forfeit blinded eyes still red
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back