Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,222 Tìm: 0
Blossom

- ITZY LIA -​

Bài hát "Blossom" thể hiện bởi LIA (ITZY) được phát hành ngày 17/11/2023, thuộc album phòng thu thứ hai BORN TO BE của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát truyền tải một thông điệp về sức mạnh, tính kiên nhẫn, và sự chấp nhận bản thân. Lời bài hát miêu tả quyết tâm thành công và phát triển của người ca sĩ, bất chấp những thách thức và những ngờ vực mà cô ấy có thể đối mặt.


Phiên âm:

Chiyeolhido pigo jine

Challaui sunganeul wihae

No one's gonna bud me, nobody else

No one's gonna help me, nobody else

Yobeon bomeun bonaelkka hae

Jogeupalgeon eopseuni

I'm waitin' for my turn

You know that I'm waitin' for my time

But don't care 'bout it

Don't care 'bout me

Neujeojyeodo I know the best time for me

Eokjiro naege byeoteul deuriuji mara

Hamburo naege mureul deuributji mara

Umcheurin chae, ungkeurin chae

Piji mothan chaero jeonbu beotyeonaedo

It's not late, not late to give me love

Nado kkochigo sipeora

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

We weren't alike, we weren't alike

We weren't a, we weren't a, we weren't a

We weren't alike

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

Ajik pieonaji mothan ai

Jeil neutge pieonaneun ai

I've been waitin' so long

And you've been waitin' for me

Hwaryeohaljin moreugetjiman

Geuri swipge kkeokkiji aneulge

Hannat bongorie geuchideorado

I'll call myself a flower

Lời bài hát:

치열히도 피고 지네

찰나의 순간을 위해

No one's gonna bud me, nobody else

No one's gonna help me, nobody else

요번 봄은 보낼까 해

조급할건 없으니

I'm waitin' for my turn

You know that I'm waitin' for my time

But don't care 'bout it

Don't care 'bout me

늦어져도 I know the best time for me

억지로 내게 볕을 드리우지 말아

함부로 내게 물을 들이붓지 말아

움츠린 채, 웅크린 채

피지 못한 채로 전부 버텨내도

It's not late, not late to give me love

나도 꽃이고 싶어라

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

We weren't alike, we weren't alike

We weren't a, we weren't a, we weren't a

We weren't alike

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

아직 피어나지 못한 아이

제일 늦게 피어나는 아이

I've been waitin' so long

And you've been waitin' for me

화려할진 모르겠지만

그리 쉽게 꺾이지 않을게

한낱 봉오리에 그치더라도

I'll call myself a flower

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Fiercely blossom and wits

Just a short moment

No one's gonna bud me, nobody else

No one's gonna help me, nobody else

I'm gonna let this spring past

There's no need to hurry

I'm waitin' for my turn

You know that I'm waitin' for my time

But don't care 'bout it

Don't care 'bout me

Maybe be late but I know the best time for me

Don't force rays of sun on me

Don't you dare pour water on me

Hunched up, curled up

Even if I endure everything without blooming

It's not late, not late to give me love

I'd love to be a flower too

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

We weren't alike, we weren't alike

We weren't a, we weren't a, we weren't a

We weren't alike

How was I like? How was I like?

How was I? How was I? How was I like?

The one who had not yet blossmed

The one who is the latest blossmed

I've been waitin' so long

And you've been waitin' for me

Might not be as beautiful

But I won't break that easily

Might just be a bud

I'll call myself a flower
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back