Blue
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Tháng 12 năm 2024, yung kai mang đến cho người nghe nhạc Blue với giai điệu đẹp một cách đáng kinh ngạc cho đến giây phút kết thúc ca khúc và lời bài hát đầy ý nghĩa cho một tình yêu sâu sắc còn giọng hát thì truyền tải được nhiều cảm xúc khi kết hợp nghe nhạc trong khi xem MV càng khiến cho người nghe cảm nhận được vẻ đẹp tinh tế của Blue.
Lyrics:
Your morning eyes,
I could stare like watching stars
I could walk you by,
And I'll tell without a thought
You'd be mine,
Would you mind if I took your hand tonight?
Know you're all that I want this life
I'll imagine we fell in love
I'll nap under moonlight skies with you
I think I'll picture us, you with the waves
The ocean's colors on your face
I'll leave my heart with your air
So let me fly with you
Will you be forever with me?
My love will always stay by you
I'll keep it safe, so don't you worry a thing,
I'll tell you I love you more
It's stuck with you forever,
So promise you won't let it go
I'll trust the universe will always bring me to you
I'll imagine we fell in love
I'll nap under moonlight skies with you
I think I'll picture us, you with the waves
The ocean's colors on your face
I'll leave my heart with your air
So let me fly with you
Will you be forever with me?
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Tháng 12 năm 2024, yung kai mang đến cho người nghe nhạc Blue với giai điệu đẹp một cách đáng kinh ngạc cho đến giây phút kết thúc ca khúc và lời bài hát đầy ý nghĩa cho một tình yêu sâu sắc còn giọng hát thì truyền tải được nhiều cảm xúc khi kết hợp nghe nhạc trong khi xem MV càng khiến cho người nghe cảm nhận được vẻ đẹp tinh tế của Blue.
Lyrics:
Your morning eyes,
I could stare like watching stars
I could walk you by,
And I'll tell without a thought
You'd be mine,
Would you mind if I took your hand tonight?
Know you're all that I want this life
I'll imagine we fell in love
I'll nap under moonlight skies with you
I think I'll picture us, you with the waves
The ocean's colors on your face
I'll leave my heart with your air
So let me fly with you
Will you be forever with me?
My love will always stay by you
I'll keep it safe, so don't you worry a thing,
I'll tell you I love you more
It's stuck with you forever,
So promise you won't let it go
I'll trust the universe will always bring me to you
I'll imagine we fell in love
I'll nap under moonlight skies with you
I think I'll picture us, you with the waves
The ocean's colors on your face
I'll leave my heart with your air
So let me fly with you
Will you be forever with me?
