Body To Body
Nhóm nhạc: BTS
Album: ARIRANG
Nhóm nhạc: BTS
Album: ARIRANG
"Body to Body" của BTS được phát hành vào ngày 20 tháng 3 năm 2026, là ca khúc mở màn đầy bùng nổ trong album ARIRANG của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. Đây là bài hát đánh dấu sự trở lại đầy mạnh mẽ của nhóm sau khi các thành viên hoàn thành nghĩa vụ quân sự.
"Body to Body" là một bản tuyên ngôn về sự kết nối trực tiếp và chân thực giữa BTS với người hâm mộ, kêu gọi mọi người gạt bỏ những thù hận hay sự công kích ảo để cùng hòa chung một nhịp đập tại sân vận động. Bằng cách lồng ghép khéo léo làn điệu dân ca "Arirang" vào âm nhạc hiện đại, bài hát vừa tôn vinh bản sắc dân tộc, vừa lan tỏa thông điệp về sự đoàn kết và tinh thần sống trọn vẹn từng khoảnh khắc.
Phiên âm:
I need
I need, I need (What's your name)
I need (What's your name)
I need, I need
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
I got my eyes on the row in the front
The vibe is high, if we bein' blunt
The vibe is high, let the building (Hey)
B-T-uh, from everywhere to Korea
Chong kal kibodeu da jom chiwo
Insaengeun jjalba jeungoneun biwo
It's big in real life
Mwol chemyeon ttajyeo naeryeonwa, ya inma
Hop in
Jom deo gakkai wa skin to skin
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
Jeogi jeo dare dake sone son, neowa na, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
It's so tight
I mean, neowaui sai
I mean, urimanui geu style
I mean, we livin' the life
Du nuneul gamji aneul i bam, uh
Sotguchineun gyeoreui maeum, mm
Be about it, be about it, be about it
You could see about it or you read about it
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
Jeogi jeo dare dake sone son, neowa na, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like
Everybody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
Arirang, arirang, arariyo
Arirang gogaero neomeoganda
Nareul beorigo gasineun nimeun
Simnido motgaseo balbyeongnanda
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
You at the side, at the back, at the front
Lời bài hát:
I need
I need, I need (What's your name)
I need (What's your name)
I need, I need
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
I got my eyes on the row in the front
The vibe is high, if we bein' blunt
The vibe is high, let the building (Hey)
B-T-uh, from everywhere to Korea
총 칼 키보드 다 좀 치워
인생은 짧아 증오는 비워
It's big in real life
뭘 체면 따져 내려놔, 야 인마
Hop in
좀 더 가까이 와 skin to skin
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
저기 저 달에 닿게 손에 손, 너와 나, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
It's so tight
I mean, 너와의 사이
I mean, 우리만의 그 style
I mean, we livin' the life
두 눈을 감지 않을 이 밤, uh
솟구치는 겨레의 마음, mm
Be about it, be about it, be about it
You could see about it or you read about it
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
저기 저 달에 닿게 손에 손, 너와 나, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like
Everybody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
아리랑, 아리랑, 아라리요
아리랑 고개로 넘어간다
나를 버리고 가시는 님은
십리도 못가서 발병난다
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
You at the side, at the back, at the front
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
I need
I need, I need (What's your name)
I need (What's your name)
I need, I need
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
I got my eyes on the row in the front
The vibe is high, if we bein' blunt
The vibe is high, let the building (Hey)
B-T-uh, from everywhere to Korea
Put away the guns, knives, and keyboards
Life is short, empty out the hatred
It's big in real life
Why worry about saving face? Let it go, kid
Hop in
Come a little closer, skin to skin
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
Hand in hand to reach that moon over there, you and I, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
It's so tight
I mean, the space between you and me
I mean, that style that's only ours
I mean, we livin' the life
This night where we won't close our eyes, uh
The soaring spirit of our people, mm
Be about it, be about it, be about it
You could see about it or you read about it
I need some body to body
All of your body beside me
Hand in hand to reach that moon over there, you and I, we on and on, yeah
Sunrise, but we don't go home
Somebody like you, eh
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like
Everybody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, oh
Somebody like you, ayy
Somebody like you, somebody like, everybody like you
Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo
Crossing over the Arirang Pass
The one who abandons me and leaves
Their feet will go sore before they walk ten miles
I need the whole stadium to jump
Put your phone down, let's get all the fun
You at the side, at the back, at the front
Lời dịch:
Tôi cần
Tôi cần, tôi cần (Tên bạn là gì)
Tôi cần (Tên bạn là gì)
Tôi cần, tôi cần
Tôi cần cả sân vận động này phải nhún nhảy
Cất điện thoại đi nào, hãy tận hưởng cuộc vui
Mắt tôi đang hướng về hàng ghế đầu tiên
Nói thẳng ra là không khí đang cực "cháy"
Cảm xúc dâng cao, hãy để tòa nhà này rung chuyển (Hey)
B-T-uh, từ khắp mọi nơi cho đến Hàn Quốc
Dẹp hết súng ống, dao găm và bàn phím đi
Đời ngắn lắm, hãy trút bỏ hết hận thù
Ngoài đời thực mọi thứ còn vĩ đại hơn nhiều
Cần gì giữ kẽ? Cứ buông xõa đi, nhóc tì
Nhào vô thôi
Đến gần hơn chút nữa, da chạm da nào
Tôi cần những cơ thể sát bên nhau
Cả cơ thể bạn ngay cạnh bên tôi
Tay trong tay chạm đến vầng trăng kia, bạn và tôi, chúng ta cứ thế tiếp tục thôi
Mặt trời mọc rồi, nhưng chúng ta chẳng về đâu
Một người như bạn, eh
Một người như bạn, oh
Một người như bạn, eh
Một người như bạn, một người giống như, mọi người đều như bạn
Thật khăng khít
Ý tôi là, khoảng cách giữa bạn và tôi
Ý tôi là, phong cách đó chỉ riêng chúng ta mới có
Ý tôi là, chúng ta đang sống trọn cuộc đời này
Đêm nay chúng ta sẽ chẳng hề chợp mắt, uh
Tinh thần dân tộc đang sục sôi, mm
Hãy dấn thân vào, dấn thân vào đi
Bạn có thể tự mình chứng kiến hoặc chỉ đọc về nó thôi
Tôi cần những cơ thể sát bên nhau
Cả cơ thể bạn ngay cạnh bên tôi
Tay trong tay chạm đến vầng trăng kia, bạn và tôi, chúng ta cứ thế tiếp tục thôi
Mặt trời mọc rồi, nhưng chúng ta chẳng về đâu
Một người như bạn, eh
Một người như bạn, oh
Một người như bạn, ayy
Một người như bạn, một người giống như
Mọi người đều như bạn, ayy
Một người như bạn, oh
Một người như bạn, ayy
Một người như bạn, một người giống như, mọi người đều như bạn
Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo
Vượt qua con đèo Arirang
Người bỏ ta mà đi
Đi chưa đầy mười dặm chân đã mỏi nhừ
Tôi cần cả sân vận động này phải nhún nhảy
Cất điện thoại đi nào, hãy tận hưởng cuộc vui
Dù bạn ở bên hông, phía sau hay phía trước
