보나마나 BONAMANA
Thể hiện: G - Dragon
Nhạc phẩm 보나마나 BONAMANA thuộc album phòng thu số 3 Übermensch của G - Dragon vẫn là một chiếc có chiều sâu mà nghe thì rất bắt tai, lôi cuốn đậm chất của G - Dragon. Giọng của G - Dragon thực sự rất đặc biệt, truyền tải mượt mà câu chuyện của 보나마나 BONAMANA và làm rung động người nghe nhạc. Nếu yêu thích âm nhạc của G - Dragon thì ca khúc 보나마나 BONAMANA là một trong những bài rất xứng đáng để bạn thưởng thức từ bây giờ đấy.
Lời dịch tiếng Việt bài hát 보나마나 BONAMANA - G - Dragon:
1. Lyrics:
몇 신데 눈을 뜨자 하루가 지네
며칠째 죽을 쑤다 가루 떡이 돼
멍하니 널 기다리다 이 개 같은 신세
주인을 잃은 후 길을 잃은 독방에 갇힌 빈대
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 맞잖아 다 알면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
금지된 길을 걸어, no가 답, feedback
문자도 전화도 못 걸어, 줄까 봐 민폐
Most scandalous, 외줄 타는 듯 fragilely dangerous
자신만 불편한 말 못 할 고민, can you handle this?
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 좋잖아 잘하면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
늦은 시간 밤이면
문이 열려 너인 걸 (Giddy-up)
내 위에 올라타 문질러봐, push me hard, scream, girl
사랑의 소나타 뺑소니 chart, fans only stream, girl
Dig inside, 미칠광이 빛이기를
그림-자다, 떡이 나와 (딩동댕) 하루종일 쌩쌩
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 맞잖아 다 알면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
늦은 시간 밤이면
문이 열려 너인 걸
보나 마나 뻔하잖아
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
2. Lyrics English Translation:
When I open my eyes, a day has passed
For days, I've been a mess, turning into dust
Blankly waiting for you, stuck in this miserable state
Like a beggar trapped in solitary confinement after losing his master
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, come on, we both know the truth
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Walking the forbidden path, no is the answer, feedback
I can't text or call, I'm afraid you'll give me a nuisance
Most scandalous, fragilely dangerous, like walking a tightrope
A dilemma only I struggle with, can you handle this?
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, it's good, don't act like you don't enjoy it
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Late nights
The door opens, and it's you (Giddy-up)
Get on top of me and rub me, push me hard, scream, girl
Sonata of Love, hit-and-run chart, fans only stream, girl
Dig inside, let the madness shine
Asleep, rice cake comes out (Ding-dong-daeng) All day long
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, come on, we both know the truth
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Late nights
The door opens, and it's you
It's so obvious
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Thể hiện: G - Dragon
Nhạc phẩm 보나마나 BONAMANA thuộc album phòng thu số 3 Übermensch của G - Dragon vẫn là một chiếc có chiều sâu mà nghe thì rất bắt tai, lôi cuốn đậm chất của G - Dragon. Giọng của G - Dragon thực sự rất đặc biệt, truyền tải mượt mà câu chuyện của 보나마나 BONAMANA và làm rung động người nghe nhạc. Nếu yêu thích âm nhạc của G - Dragon thì ca khúc 보나마나 BONAMANA là một trong những bài rất xứng đáng để bạn thưởng thức từ bây giờ đấy.
Lời dịch tiếng Việt bài hát 보나마나 BONAMANA - G - Dragon:
1. Lyrics:
몇 신데 눈을 뜨자 하루가 지네
며칠째 죽을 쑤다 가루 떡이 돼
멍하니 널 기다리다 이 개 같은 신세
주인을 잃은 후 길을 잃은 독방에 갇힌 빈대
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 맞잖아 다 알면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
금지된 길을 걸어, no가 답, feedback
문자도 전화도 못 걸어, 줄까 봐 민폐
Most scandalous, 외줄 타는 듯 fragilely dangerous
자신만 불편한 말 못 할 고민, can you handle this?
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 좋잖아 잘하면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
늦은 시간 밤이면
문이 열려 너인 걸 (Giddy-up)
내 위에 올라타 문질러봐, push me hard, scream, girl
사랑의 소나타 뺑소니 chart, fans only stream, girl
Dig inside, 미칠광이 빛이기를
그림-자다, 떡이 나와 (딩동댕) 하루종일 쌩쌩
왜 나나나 이러면 안 되는데
네가 없으면 죽을 것만 같아서 그래
에이 맞잖아 다 알면서 그래
네 남자 모르게 어때 재미 좀 보는 게
내가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
내가 잘못한 걸까? 뻔하잖아
뇌가 이상한 걸까? 보나 마나
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
늦은 시간 밤이면
문이 열려 너인 걸
보나 마나 뻔하잖아
She ain't got no problems? Alright, 너나 나나
2. Lyrics English Translation:
When I open my eyes, a day has passed
For days, I've been a mess, turning into dust
Blankly waiting for you, stuck in this miserable state
Like a beggar trapped in solitary confinement after losing his master
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, come on, we both know the truth
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Walking the forbidden path, no is the answer, feedback
I can't text or call, I'm afraid you'll give me a nuisance
Most scandalous, fragilely dangerous, like walking a tightrope
A dilemma only I struggle with, can you handle this?
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, it's good, don't act like you don't enjoy it
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Late nights
The door opens, and it's you (Giddy-up)
Get on top of me and rub me, push me hard, scream, girl
Sonata of Love, hit-and-run chart, fans only stream, girl
Dig inside, let the madness shine
Asleep, rice cake comes out (Ding-dong-daeng) All day long
Why, na-na-na, I shouldn't be like this
But it feels like I'll die without you
Hey, come on, we both know the truth
How about having a little fun behind your man's back?
Am I weird? No doubt, obviously
Am I the one at fault? Isn't it clear?
Is my brain weird? No doubt, obviously
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Late nights
The door opens, and it's you
It's so obvious
She ain't got no problems? Alright, you and me are the same
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
