Bài hát: Brand New Boots
Thể hiện: Jessi
Lời bài hát:
3 a. M, these Gangnam streets, we strollin'
(Oh, yah-yah-yah)
Yeah, we sippin' soju, I hear green lights callin'
(Oh, yah-ah-ah)
Got some brand new Air Force 1s, now I'm takin' off, yeah
It's about to be a night to remember
All I ever knew was stickin' to my roots (Hey)
But now I got some brand new boots
These boots were made for runnin'
And that's just what they gon' do
I'll be in my brand new boots (Yeah-yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New new) Runnin' in my brand new boots
(New, new, I'm on that new, new) Ow
(New, new) Ah-rah
I got Seoul in my sneakers
Yeah, 누님이 나가신다 (Move bitch)
I'ma need that extra cheese on my pizza (Yum, yum)
Pour it up, gimme three margaritas
New doos, new shoes
I'm walkin' in moon boots (Yeah)
별이 달린 구두 신고
달려가지 우주 (Huh)
Feelin' good (Yeah)
Rep my neighborhood (Yeah)
Coreana mamacita
And I'm trying out my brand new
Boots, boots, boots, boots, boots
This is what I do, I'ma take it to the
Moon, moon, moon, moon
They can't tell me nothin'
When I'm runnin' in my brand new boots
Got the wind in my hair
And the sun on my side
How did we make it here
I feel so fuckin' alive
Rock-a-bye baby
I'm done crying myself to sleep at night
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
Yeah, you know, you love that new sneaker smell
Fresh out the box
Woo (Hey, oh)
(Hey, oh)
(Hey, oh)
But now I got some brand new boots (Woo-hoo)
These boots were made for runnin'
And that's just what they gon' do
I'll be in my brand new boots (Yeah-yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(Hey, oh) These boots were made for runnin'
(Hey, oh) And that's just what they gon' do
(Hey, oh) I'll be in my brand new boots (Ah, yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New, new) Oh, yeah
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New, new) Runnin' in my brand new boots
Phiên âm:
3 a. M, these Gangnam streets, we strollin'
(Oh, yah-yah-yah)
Yeah, we sippin' soju, I hear green lights callin'
(Oh, yah-ah-ah)
Got some brand new Air Force 1s, now I'm takin' off, yeah
It's about to be a night to remember
All I ever knew was stickin' to my roots (Hey)
But now I got some brand new boots
These boots were made for runnin'
And that's just what they gon' do
I'll be in my brand new boots (Yeah-yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New new) Runnin' in my brand new boots
(New, new, I'm on that new, new) Ow
(New, new) Ah-rah
I got Seoul in my sneakers
Yeah, nunimi nagasinda (Move bitch)
I'ma need that extra cheese on my pizza (Yum, yum)
Pour it up, gimme three margaritas
New doos, new shoes
I'm walkin' in moon boots (Yeah)
Byeori dallin gudu singo
Dallyeogaji uju (Huh)
Feelin' good (Yeah)
Rep my neighborhood (Yeah)
Coreana mamacita
And I'm trying out my brand new
Boots, boots, boots, boots, boots
This is what I do, I'ma take it to the
Moon, moon, moon, moon
They can't tell me nothin'
When I'm runnin' in my brand new boots
Got the wind in my hair
And the sun on my side
How did we make it here
I feel so fuckin' alive
Rock-a-bye baby
I'm done crying myself to sleep at night
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
Yeah, you know, you love that new sneaker smell
Fresh out the box
Woo (Hey, oh)
(Hey, oh)
(Hey, oh)
But now I got some brand new boots (Woo-hoo)
These boots were made for runnin'
And that's just what they gon' do
I'll be in my brand new boots (Yeah-yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(Hey, oh) These boots were made for runnin'
(Hey, oh) And that's just what they gon' do
(Hey, oh) I'll be in my brand new boots (Ah, yeah)
Yeah, I'm on that new, new, new
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New, new) Oh, yeah
(New, new, I'm on that new, new)
(New, new) Runnin' in my brand new boots
Lời dịch:
3 giờ sáng, dạo bước trên phố Gangnam,
(Oh, yah-yah-yah)
Nhấp chút soju, nghe đèn xanh gọi tên,
(Oh, yah-ah-ah)
Mang đôi Air Force 1 mới tinh em cất cánh luôn,
Đêm nay chắc chắn sẽ là một đêm đáng nhớ.
Em từng chỉ biết bám lấy cội nguồn,
Nhưng giờ em có đôi boots mới sẵn sàng đổi thay.
Đôi giày này sinh ra là để chạy,
Và đúng thế, em sẽ chạy đến tận cùng.
Em đang mang đôi boots mới tinh của mình,
Yeah, em đang ở "phiên bản mới" của chính em.
(Mới, mới em là điều mới mẻ)
Chạy trong đôi boots mới tinh,
(Mới, mới yeah)
(Mới, mới ah-rah)
Em có cả "Seoul" trong đôi sneakers của mình,
Này, chị đại bước ra tránh đường đi nào!
Em cần thêm chút phô mai trên miếng pizza đó (ngon quá),
Rót thêm đi cho em ba ly margarita!
Tóc mới, giày mới,
Em đang đi đôi "moon boots",
Mang giày có gắn sao,
Và chạy thẳng lên vũ trụ!
Cảm thấy tuyệt vời,
Đại diện cho khu phố của em,
Cô gái Hàn Latina Coreana mamacita,
Em đang thử bước trong đôi boots mới này:
"Boots, boots, boots, boots!"
Đó là điều em làm
Bay đến tận mặt trăng,
Không ai có thể cản em lại,
Khi em chạy trong đôi boots mới của mình.
Gió lướt qua tóc,
Mặt trời ở bên em,
Làm sao mà ta đến được đây nhỉ?
Em thấy mình thật sự đang sống!
"Rock-a-bye, baby"
Em đã thôi khóc trong những đêm dài rồi.
Giờ em đã bước vào một hành trình mới
Một phiên bản "new, new, new"!
Anh biết đấy, chẳng gì sướng bằng mùi giày mới,
Vừa khui khỏi hộp tươi mới hoàn hảo!
(Hey, oh) (Hey, oh) (Hey, oh)
Nhưng giờ em có đôi boots mới,
Đôi giày này sinh ra là để chạy,
Và đúng thế, em sẽ chạy thật xa.
Em sẽ sống hết mình trong đôi boots mới,
Yeah, em đang ở chương mới của cuộc đời "new, new, new"!
(Mới, mới - em là điều mới mẻ)
(Mới, mới - yeah)
(Mới, mới - em đang chạy trong đôi boots mới của mình).
