BUZZ LOVE (バズ恋)
- &TEAM -
- &TEAM -
Bài hát "バズ恋 (BUZZ LOVE)" thể hiện bởi &TEAM được phát hành vào ngày 6/12/2022 thuộc album First Howling: NOW của nhóm nhạc nam đa quốc gia gồm chín thành viên của HYBE Labels Japan . Bài hát nói về một chuyện tình cảm nồng nhiệt và bắt đầu nảy nở. Lời bài diễn tả những cảm xúc và suy nghĩ của người ca sĩ đối với ai đó mà họ bị làm cho mê đắm.
Phiên âm:
Kinō to kyō mo futsū no days
Just you and me, just you and me
Demo kinō yori zutto ki ni natteru
Nazo darake-sa
Hajimete no ano kodō
Fukurande hajike tonde
It's like a popcorn futa shite mo
Afure dasukara a~amoudoushiyou
Kono kanjō dake sai teru, my heart is in the air
Kidzukeba me de ou everywhere
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Sekai e barete iku
Seigyo funō no kimochi
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Boku no me ni wa you
Kimi dake haeru
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
Nari yamanai
Buzz love for you
Itsushika kimi no ikkyoichidō ni miryō sa re teta (Hey)
Mushi suru nante never ever, ever
Fukinukeru kaze kami o yuraseba
Mō iki mo tsumaru yo
Oh my God! Itsu datte hanashitakute furetakute
Chūcho tte shimau everyday
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Sekai e barete iku
Seigyo funō no kimochi
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Boku no me ni wa you
Kimi dake haeru
Kono kanjō dake sai teru, my heart is in the air
Kimidake ni iu yo, buzz love
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Sekai e barete iku
Seigyo funō no kimochi (no kimochi)
I'm thinking about you
Sō Kimi-kun ga iru
Boku no me ni wa you
Kimi dake haeru
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
Nari yamanai
Buzz love for you
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
Nari yamanai
Buzz love for you
Lời bài hát:
昨日と今日も普通の days
Just you and me, just you and me
でも昨日よりずっと気になってる
謎だらけさ
初めてのあの鼓動
膨らんで弾け飛んで
It's like a popcorn 蓋しても
溢れ出すからあぁもうどうしよう
この感情だけ咲いてる, my heart is in the air
気づけば目で追う everywhere
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
世界へバレていく
制御不能の気持ち
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
僕の目には you
君だけ映える
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
鳴り止まない
Buzz love for you
いつしか君の一挙一動に魅了されてた (Hey)
無視するなんて never ever, ever
吹き抜ける風髪を揺らせば
もう息もつまるよ
Oh my God! いつだって話したくて触れたくて
躊躇ってしまう everyday
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
世界へバレていく
制御不能の気持ち
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
僕の目には you
君だけ映える
この感情だけ咲いてる, my heart is in the air
君だけに言うよ, buzz love
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
世界へバレていく
制御不能の気持ち (の気持ち)
I'm thinking about you
そうキミ君がいる
僕の目には you
君だけ映える
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
鳴り止まない
Buzz love for you
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, buzz love
La-la-la-la, la-la-la
鳴り止まない
Buzz love for you
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Yesterday and today, these normal days, just you and me
But I'm curious about you more today than yesterday, so mysterious
My heart had never beaten so fast, bumped and bounced
It's like popcorn
I tried to suppress it but it's overflowing, oh no, what should I do?
This feeling only blossomed out, my heart is in the air
I caught myself watching you everywhere
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
My feeling out of control is gonna be found out around the world
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
You're the brightest one in my eyes
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la
Ringing endlessly, BUZZ LOVE for you
I was fascinated with your every action before I knew it
Don't ignore me, never ever ever
Blowing wind sways your hair
I hold my breath in that moment
Oh my god
I always want to talk with you, to touch you
But I hesitate to do everyday
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
My feeling out of control is gonna be found out around the world
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
You're the brightest one in my eyes
This feeling only blossomed out, my heart is in the air
I'll tell only you BUZZ LOVE
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
My feeling out of control is gonna be found out around the world
I'm thinking about you, yeah, you are there
You're the brightest one in my eyes
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la
Ringing endlessly, BUZZ LOVE for you
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la BUZZ LOVE
La la la la la la la
Ringing endlessly, BUZZ LOVE for you
