Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 304 Tìm: 0
Bài hát khắc họa cảm giác mất phương hướng, áp lực và sự tự hoài nghi khi phải đối mặt với kỳ vọng của người khác và những tiếng ồn của cuộc sống. Ca khúc thể hiện hành trình vật lộn nội tâm, cố gắng tìm lại tiếng nói và bản sắc của chính mình giữa hỗn loạn.

Bài hát: Can't Hear A Thing

Thể hiện: Mỹ Anh

Lời bài hát:


Wait, forgive me

I've been feeling like there's no ground below my feet

Wait, wait on me

Promise that i will find a way to see things bit differently

Don't got time can't stop the train running

Flip your cards and they'll finish it up for you

Golden rings and golden ice coming

Fill your brain, no room for tides rising

Don't got time, just play it safe, won't cha?

Play your cards and they'll finish it up for you

Golden rings and golden hours

I - can't - hear a thing when they go like

Vipadibadudumde

I - can't - really think straight when my mind go

Vipadibadudumde

I don't wanna go, i don't wanna chill, i don't wanna lose

I don't want but still this is the same i self doubt

Better bring myself out to the door

Why u gotta look so down to the floor, and so dumb

You ain't too legit, and so numb, bruh

Get your nunchucks when you give no buck

Better tuck yourself out

When you get sucked up in the sun

This is me, i got more gifts than the

Christmas tree, you can unpack me tho

Come at me bro

Little bit of ladido

Shove me way up until.. (i cant hear help me pls)

But i guess in the end we all insecure as hell

No more fish in the well

No more stories to tell, but

I guess my time's up
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back