Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 277 Tìm: 0

Bài "CHITOIVOITOI" của Thành Draw & Lahi là một bản nhạc giàu cảm xúc, thể hiện sự cô đơn, đấu tranh nội tâm và nỗi day dứt trong các mối quan hệ cá nhân. Lời bài như một cuộc độc thoại nội tâm, nơi nhân vật chính đối diện với chính mình, với những mâu thuẫn về tình cảm, sự kỳ vọng của người khác, và sự khó khăn trong việc bày tỏ cảm xúc thật.

Bài hát: CHITOIVOITOI

Thể hiện: Thành Draw

Lời bài hát:


She thought we'd all die

She thought we'd all die

Thought we'd all die

She thought we'd all die

Thought we'd all die

She thought we'd all die

Just me and me

Just me and me, still the familiar things

Why is no one around?

Or do I have to walk through these doors

Without realizing it?

Yeah

Everyone has their own thoughts

Can't say anything

Erase all the strange tears

Can't say anything

All I am,

All I am, not dying Has really..

I know that you have been through a lot,

Dear mum,

I know

But..

There are things that I needed to talk to you about

About how I am..

I am..

Stuck in a flap with a man that I am not in love with

And if I can't talk to you,

Then what is the point of you?

Baba?

Oh,

Come on

Look, I apologize

Please

I've realized for a long time that I'm not in love with you

I can't wait for you to say it all in a few sentences

Don't cut it all out,

Those eyes are already on me

Just me and me

Just me and me, still the familiar things

Just me and me

Just me and me, still the familiar things

Just me and me

Just me and me, still the familiar things

Come on,

That's it

I love you, Dexter

So much

I just don't like you anymore

I'm sorry

Everyone has their own thoughts Can't say anything

Erase all the strange tears Can't say anything

All I am,

All I am, not dying

Has really..
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back