Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 709 Tìm: 0
Chocolate

- Baekhyun -​

Bài hát "Chocolate" của Baekhyun là một ca khúc thuộc thể loại Pop R&B, được ra mắt như một single mở đường cho EP thứ năm của anh, Essence of Reverie . "Chocolate" là một bài hát về tình yêu đầy đam mê, ngọt ngào nhưng cũng có những khía cạnh phức tạp. Nó thể hiện sự say mê, khao khát được khám phá và gắn kết sâu sắc với người mình yêu, ví người đó như một thỏi chocolate đa vị, luôn mang lại những cảm xúc mới mẻ và gây nghiện.


Phiên âm:

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate, noganaeril deut dalkomhan gibun

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

Neon da aneun deusi

Nareul bogo isseo (Ooh)

Jogeumssik beonjyeowaseo

Nareul eoreobeorige hae (Woo)

Just the same with the music

Nawa nun matchwojwo, babe (Uh)

And I just wanna know

What it's supposed to take

Jigeum dallyeogago isseo next to you

Gollabwa sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

Naege dagawado dwae ije

Come melt down on me, yeah

Neomani nareul chaewojuneun

Yuilhan sarangingeol

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

Noganaeril deut dalkomhan gibun

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

Baby, I gotta know

I gotta know you better, uh

Cheoncheonhi naege da allyeojumyeon dwae

Anim give me a list

Joahaneun eumsikbuteo neoui playlist

That's me too, cinnamon, shawty gon' kick

Mwodeunji neowa hamkkemyeon maeil saerowo

I still can't see through, yeah

The cover you're under, yeah

Jigeum dallyeogago isseo next to you

Gollabwa sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

Naege dagawado dwae ije

Come melt down on me, yeah

Neomani nareul chaewojuneun

Yuilhan sarangingeol

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

Noganaeril deut dalkomhan gibun

Freshening like a mint

Jakkuman ppajyeodeuneun geol

Yeah, like a chocolate

Chocolate

Like a chocolate

Chocolate

Lời bài hát:

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate, 녹아내릴 듯 달콤한 기분

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

넌 다 아는 듯이

나를 보고 있어 (Ooh)

조금씩 번져와서

나를 얼어버리게 해 (Woo)

Just the same with the music

나와 눈 맞춰줘, babe (Uh)

And I just wanna know

What it's supposed to take

지금 달려가고 있어 next to you

골라봐 sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

나에게 다가와도 돼 이제

Come melt down on me, yeah

너만이 나를 채워주는

유일한 사랑인걸

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

녹아내릴 듯 달콤한 기분

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

Baby, I gotta know

I gotta know you better, uh

천천히 나에게 다 알려주면 돼

아님 give me a list

좋아하는 음식부터 너의 playlist

That's me too, cinnamon, shawty gon' kick

뭐든지 너와 함께면 매일 새로워

I still can't see through, yeah

The cover you're under, yeah

지금 달려가고 있어 next to you

골라봐 sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

나에게 다가와도 돼 이제

Come melt down on me, yeah

너만이 나를 채워주는

유일한 사랑인걸

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

녹아내릴 듯 달콤한 기분

Freshening like a mint

자꾸만 빠져드는 걸

Yeah, like a chocolate

Chocolate

Like a chocolate

Chocolate

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate, a feeling sweet enough to melt

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

You look at me

As if you know everything (Ooh)

Slowly spreading

Making me freeze (Woo)

Just the same with the music

Make eye contact with me, babe (Uh)

And I just wanna know

What it's supposed to take

I'm running to you now, next to you

Choose, sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

You can come closer to me now

Come melt down on me, yeah

You're the only one who fills me

My only love

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

A feeling sweet enough to melt

Freshening like a mint

How many flavors are you, love?

Baby, I gotta know

I gotta know you better, uh

You can slowly tell me everything

Or give me a list

From your favorite food to your playlist

That's me too, cinnamon, shawty gon' kick

Everything is new every day when I'm with you

I still can't see through, yeah

The cover you're under, yeah

I'm running to you now, next to you

Choose, sweet or bland

And I'll try other things for you

Bring some spice to the game

You can come closer to me now

Come melt down on me, yeah

You're the only one who fills me

My only love

So sweet chocolate

I just keep on missing it

Insane how you talk to me

Could be so sweet and bitter time to time

You're my chocolate

A feeling sweet enough to melt

Freshening like a mint

I just keep falling for it

Yeah, like a chocolate

Chocolate

Like a chocolate

Chocolate

Lời dịch:

Chocolate thật ngọt ngào

Anh cứ mãi vấn vương

Thật điên rồ cách em nói chuyện với anh

Lúc thì ngọt ngào, lúc lại đắng ngắt

Em là chocolate của anh, một cảm giác ngọt ngào đến tan chảy

Tươi mới như bạc hà

Em có bao nhiêu hương vị vậy, tình yêu?

Em nhìn anh

Như thể em biết mọi điều (Ooh)

Dần dần lan tỏa

Khiến anh đóng băng (Woo)

Cũng giống như âm nhạc

Hãy nhìn vào mắt anh, em yêu (Uh)

Và anh chỉ muốn biết

Cần những gì đây?

Giờ anh đang chạy đến bên em

Hãy chọn đi, ngọt hay nhạt

Và anh sẽ thử những điều khác vì em

Mang thêm gia vị vào cuộc chơi

Em có thể đến gần anh hơn bây giờ

Hãy tan chảy vào anh đi, yeah

Chỉ có em mới lấp đầy anh

Tình yêu duy nhất của anh

Chocolate thật ngọt ngào

Anh cứ mãi vấn vương

Thật điên rồ cách em nói chuyện với anh

Lúc thì ngọt ngào, lúc lại đắng ngắt

Em là chocolate của anh

Một cảm giác ngọt ngào đến tan chảy

Tươi mới như bạc hà

Em có bao nhiêu hương vị vậy, tình yêu?

Em yêu, anh phải biết

Anh phải hiểu em rõ hơn, ừ

Em có thể từ từ nói cho anh biết mọi thứ

Hoặc cho anh một danh sách

Từ món ăn yêu thích đến danh sách nhạc của em

Anh cũng vậy, ngọt ngào, quyến rũ, cô gái nhỏ sẽ bùng nổ

Mọi thứ đều mới mẻ mỗi ngày khi anh ở bên em

Anh vẫn không thể nhìn thấu, yeah

Lớp vỏ em đang che giấu, yeah

Giờ anh đang chạy đến bên em

Hãy chọn đi, ngọt hay nhạt

Và anh sẽ thử những điều khác vì em

Mang thêm gia vị vào cuộc chơi

Em có thể đến gần anh hơn bây giờ

Hãy tan chảy vào anh đi, yeah

Chỉ có em mới lấp đầy anh

Tình yêu duy nhất của anh

Chocolate thật ngọt ngào

Anh cứ mãi vấn vương

Thật điên rồ cách em nói chuyện với anh

Lúc thì ngọt ngào, lúc lại đắng ngắt

Em là chocolate của anh

Một cảm giác ngọt ngào đến tan chảy

Tươi mới như bạc hà

Anh cứ mãi chìm đắm vào đó

Yeah, như một thỏi chocolate

Chocolate

Như một thỏi chocolate

Chocolate
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back