Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 397 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Corset" thể hiện cảm giác ngột ngạt trong một mối quan hệ nhưng đồng thời là sự quyết tâm giải thoát và khẳng định giá trị bản thân. Giai điệu kết hợp rap mạnh mẽ tạo cảm giác vừa căng thẳng vừa giải phóng.

Bài hát: Corset (ft. Sya)

Thể hiện: Mai Phương

Lời bài hát:


Verse:

How you make it all seem bright, with all those lies

Play pretend it's a good day to rest my case

As you said: "Go away! Baby you sometimes drive me insane"

And it only ends when I take all the blames

Boy, you think you know me so well?

Pre-chorus:

I'd die just to stay off your arms

Mad fights, I know I should have let go

Guessing I'll be craving your warmth

But it's just another sight for sore eyes

Cuz when you

Chorus:

Seize me in this corset

Suffocating but it's so true

Baby I've been a fool all this time when I'm with you

Breaking from this corset

What's your reason to keep me close?

Cuz I'm sick of it, sick of it

Rap:

For too long my hands were tied

Got me love sick in your paradise

But I'm breaking out, no tears in my eyes

No more crying from your lies

No, I

Da-da-don't give a damn about you

I ain't tryna-na na waste all this lovin on you

All the cars, all the bags, all the money that you brag

But you still couldn't cuff up on my price tag, boo

Cause I'm built different, vintage corvette,

Smooth with the curves, all natural corset

PS I'm blessed, the stress is all done

No more BS, just VVS hon
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back