Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,236 Tìm: 0
Crown On My Head

- ITZY YEJI -​

"Crown On My Head" thể hiện bởi YEJI (ITZY) được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 19/12/2023, thuộc album phòng thu thứ hai BORN TO BE của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Đây là một bài hát mà ngợi ca việc chấp nhận bản thân, lòng quyết tâm, và tính kiên cường. Lời bài hát truyền tải một thông điệp về sự phát triển cá nhân và giữ lấy cá tính của riêng mình.


Phiên âm:

Jeonghaejin gireul beorigo

Namanui georireul mandeureo ga

Someone said I'm like a leopard

Hell yeah, I'm untamable

I mean I'm born to be wild

Uahan jangmiui misomaneul barae

Boiji anneun gasideuri jjilleodaeneunde

Eolmadeunji dachyeodo joa

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"

I'ma light my way

Eodum sogeseo piwonae new flame

Nuril su isseo 'cause I paid the price

Kkeutkkaji pumwireul jikyeonaenikka

I got a crown on my head

Crown on my head

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh

I don't fear, geuge mworado

Gogael sewo like I told ya

"Keep your chin up"

Kkeokkeuryeo haedo I'm invincible

Ne nun ape dasi borandeusi tto pieona

Budichyeodo I'm not afraid, gwagamhage, ay

I know my way, got no limit, I go straight, aye

Feel the pain then I gain that I paid

Yeah, I'm on my way to throne

I got a crown on my head (A piece of me)

Crown on my head (A piece of me)

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head (Hey, yeah)

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh (Oh)

Lời bài hát:

정해진 길을 버리고

나만의 거리를 만들어 가

Someone said I'm like a leopard

Hell yeah, I'm untamable

I mean I'm born to be wild

우아한 장미의 미소만을 바래

보이지 않는 가시들이 찔러대는데

얼마든지 다쳐도 좋아

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"

I'ma light my way

어둠 속에서 피워내 new flame

누릴 수 있어 'cause I paid the price

끝까지 품위를 지켜내니까

I got a crown on my head

Crown on my head

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh

I don't fear, 그게 뭐라도

고갤 세워 like I told ya

"Keep your chin up"

꺾으려 해도 I'm invincible

네 눈 앞에 다시 보란듯이 또 피어나

부딪혀도 I'm not afraid, 과감하게, ay

I know my way, got no limit, I go straight, aye

Feel the pain then I gain that I paid

Yeah, I'm on my way to throne

I got a crown on my head (A piece of me)

Crown on my head (A piece of me)

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head (Hey, yeah)

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh (Oh)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I ditch the safe route

And make my own way

Someone said I'm like a leopard

Hell yeah, I'm untamable

I mean I'm born to be wild

They only want the graceful smile of a rose

Even invisible thorns are piercing me

I don't care how much I get hurt

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"

I'ma light my way

In the dark I set off a new flame

I deserve this cuz I paid the price

And keep my dignity till the end

I got a crown on my head

Crown on my head

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh

I don't fear, whatever it will be

Keep your chin up like I told ya

"Keep your chin up"

Even you try to break me I'm invincible

I bloom again proudly as if you can see

Even though I hit a barrier, I'm not afraid, be bold, ay

I know my way, got no limit, I go straight, aye

Feel the pain then I gain that I paid

Yeah, I'm on my way to throne

I got a crown on my head (A piece of me)

Crown on my head (A piece of me)

Chosen my life to shine

Crown on my head (Hey, yeah)

Crown on my head

The only thing that's on my mind, oh (Oh)
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back