Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,203 Tìm: 0
CRUSH (가시)

- ZEROBASEONE -​

Bài hát "CRUSH (가시)" thể hiện bởi ZEROBASEONE được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 6/11/2023 thuộc track 3 trong EP MELTING POINT của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc đa quốc tịch. Bài hát miêu tả một ý thức hiến dâng và sự quyết tâm cao trong một mối quan hệ yêu đương. Nó bày tỏ quan điểm sẵn sàng chịu đựng nỗi đau và hy sinh vì người mình yêu.


Phiên âm:

Calling me (Calling me)

Naegen neomu nunbusin (nunbusin)

Neoreul wihan loyalty (Loyalty)

Junbidwaesseo right now

Nunbusin your inside

Gamhi baral teni heorakae

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, neomaneun

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, jikilge

Buseojyeo balpyeodo it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Neoreul kkeokkeul su eopge hae

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Nege sangcheo jul su eopge

(Crush) Crush me, nal buswodo neol jikyeo

(Crush) Crush me, muneojyeodo nan beotyeo

(Crush) Crush me, neol wihae seomyeon, woah-woah-woah

Deo apado neoreul hyanghae crush

Seupgwancheoreom neoreul chatgo beoreutcheoreom neoman gamssa

Chukbogira saenggakalge dangyeonhan irin geol, ijen naege

Neol hyanghan devotion, neoramyeon nan, yes, sir

If you want me, I'll be there, you're my destination

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, neomaneun

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, jikilge

Buseojyeo balpyeodo, it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Neoreul kkeokkeul su eopge hae

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Nege sangcheo jul su eopge

(Crush) Crush me, nal buswodo neol jikyeo

(Crush) Crush me, muneojyeodo nan beotyeo

(Crush) Crush me, neol wihaeseomyeon, woah-woah-woah

Deo apado neoreul hyanghae crush

Crush, crush, crush

Neoreul bon sungan ppajyeodeureo rush

Hush, hush, mush

Neo malgon jeonbu sarajin my world

Nae modeun sigane, ojik neomani gadeuk cha

Nae modeun gonggane, ojik neomani gadeuk cha

Yonggi nae jabeun ne son ije nochi ana

It's time for us to fly, buswodo (ije naega neoreul jikyeo)

(Crush) Crush me, nal buswodo neol jikyeo

(Crush) Crush me, muneojyeodo nan beotyeo

(Crush) Crush me, neol wihae seomyeon, woah-woah-woah

Deo apado neoreul hyanghae crush (You're my savior)

Gosh (You saved me)

Gosh (You set me free)

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Deo apado neoreul hyanghae crush

Lời bài hát:

Calling me (Calling me)

내겐 너무 눈부신 (눈부신)

너를 위한 loyalty (Loyalty)

준비됐어 right now

눈부신 your inside

감히 바랄 테니 허락해

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, 너만은

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, 지킬게

부서져 밟혀도 it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

너를 꺾을 수 없게 해

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

네게 상처 줄 수 없게

(Crush) Crush me, 날 부숴도 널 지켜

(Crush) Crush me, 무너져도 난 버텨

(Crush) Crush me, 널 위해 서면, woah-woah-woah

더 아파도 너를 향해 crush

습관처럼 너를 찾고 버릇처럼 너만 감싸

축복이라 생각할게 당연한 일인 걸, 이젠 내게

널 향한 devotion, 너라면 난, yes, sir

If you want me, I'll be there, you're my destination

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, 너만은

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, 지킬게

부서져 밟혀도, it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

너를 꺾을 수 없게 해

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

네게 상처 줄 수 없게

(Crush) Crush me, 날 부숴도 널 지켜

(Crush) Crush me, 무너져도 난 버텨

(Crush) Crush me, 널 위해서면, woah-woah-woah

더 아파도 너를 향해 crush

Crush, crush, crush

너를 본 순간 빠져들어 rush

Hush, hush, mush

너 말곤 전부 사라진 my world

내 모든 시간에, 오직 너만이 가득 차

내 모든 공간에, 오직 너만이 가득 차

용기 내 잡은 네 손 이제 놓지 않아

It's time for us to fly, 부숴도 (이제 내가 너를 지켜)

(Crush) Crush me, 날 부숴도 널 지켜

(Crush) Crush me, 무너져도 난 버텨

(Crush) Crush me, 널 위해 서면, woah-woah-woah

더 아파도 너를 향해 crush (You're my savior)

Gosh (You saved me)

Gosh (You set me free)

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

더 아파도 너를 향해 crush

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Calling me (Calling me)

For me you're too dazzling (Dazzling)

For you my loyalty (Loyalty)

I'm prepared right now

Dazzling your inside

I will dare to want it, permit me

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, only you

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, I'll protect

Even if I'm crushed down, it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

I won't let you be broken down

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

No one could ever harm you

(Crush) Crush me, break me, but I'll protect you

(Crush) Crush me, strike me down, but I'll stand on

(Crush) Crush me, when I'm there for you, woah-woah-woah

Even if it hurts, on you my crush

Looking for you out of habit, cover for you like usual

I'll take it a blessing, it's so natural now for me

For you my devotion, to you I'd say, yes, sir

If you want me, I'll be there, you're my destination

(Oh-oh-oh) Break of dawn, dawn, only you

(Oh-oh-oh) Never down, down, I'll protect

Even if I'm crushed down, it's okay, here I am

You make me so supernatural

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

I won't let you be broken down

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

No one could ever harm you

(Crush) Crush me, break me, but I'll protect you

(Crush) Crush me, strike me down, but I'll stand on

(Crush) Crush me, when I'm there for you, woah-woah-woah

Even if it hurts, on you my crush

Crush, crush, crush

The moment I saw you, I fell in rush

Hush, hush, mush

Everything is gone but you my world

Every moment of my life is filled with only you

Every corner of my room is filled with only you

I'll never let go of your hand from now on

It's time for us to fly (I'll watch over you now)

(Crush) Crush me, break me, but I'll protect you

(Crush) Crush me, strike me down, but I'll stand on

(Crush) Crush me, when I'm there for you, woah-woah-woah

Even if it hurts, on you my crush (You're my savior)

Gosh (You saved me)

Gosh (You set me free)

Gosh, woah-woah-woah

Even if it hurts, on you my crush
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back