Dance All Night
Thể hiện: Rosé
Rosé chính thức cho phát hành album đầu tay mang tên: "Rosie" với các ca khúc hay, giàu ý nghĩa. Một trong những ca khúc nổi bật trong album: "Rosie", đó là ca khúc: "Dance All Night". Giọng hát trẻ trung, truyền cảm của Rosé mang lại nhiều cảm xúc cho người nghe.
Lời Bài Hát
Got out of my bed today
The sunlight was hitting my face
And two little birds came and sat on the edge
And they asked if I'm doing okay
And we talked for a while, sat for a while
And one of them asked me if there's anything I would change
And I didn't know what to say
But I
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
I wouldn't be so in my head
Three words every chance that I gеt
Be spontaneous and bettеr with trust
And say things that I should've said
I would let my feelings lead me
Let you be the one to hold me now
And maybe this time you could say
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
Dance all night, I'll be there for you tomorrow
You can dry your eyes, we'll laugh away the sorrow
When the morning comes, promise we'll stay forever young
Forever young
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
Thể hiện: Rosé
Rosé chính thức cho phát hành album đầu tay mang tên: "Rosie" với các ca khúc hay, giàu ý nghĩa. Một trong những ca khúc nổi bật trong album: "Rosie", đó là ca khúc: "Dance All Night". Giọng hát trẻ trung, truyền cảm của Rosé mang lại nhiều cảm xúc cho người nghe.
Lời Bài Hát
Got out of my bed today
The sunlight was hitting my face
And two little birds came and sat on the edge
And they asked if I'm doing okay
And we talked for a while, sat for a while
And one of them asked me if there's anything I would change
And I didn't know what to say
But I
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
I wouldn't be so in my head
Three words every chance that I gеt
Be spontaneous and bettеr with trust
And say things that I should've said
I would let my feelings lead me
Let you be the one to hold me now
And maybe this time you could say
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
Dance all night, I'll be there for you tomorrow
You can dry your eyes, we'll laugh away the sorrow
When the morning comes, promise we'll stay forever young
Forever young
I would dance all night
Not care about the heartache in my life
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I would not obsess
Over all the little things I don't regret
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Ooh-ooh-ooh
And I-I-I
I'd dance all night
Ni-i-ight
Dance all night
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
