Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 6,494 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Dance Monkey

Ca sĩ: Tones and I

Lời bài hát:


They say oh my god I see the way you shine

Take your hands my dear and place them both in mine

You know you stopped me dead while I was passing by

And now I beg to see you dance just one more time

Ohhh I

See you see you seen you every time

And oh my I, I like you style

You, you make me make me make me wanna cry

And now I beg to see you dance just one more time

So they say

Dance for me

Dance for me

Dance for me

Oh oh oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say

Move for me

Move for me

Move for me

Eh eh eh

And when you're done i'll make you do it all again

I said

Oh my god I see you walking by

Take my hands my dear and look me in my eyes

Just like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life

But you just beg to see me dance just one more time

Ooh I

See you see you seen you every time

And oh my I, I like your style

You, you make me make me make me wanna cry

And now I beg to see you dance just one more time

So they say

Dance for me

Dance for me

Dance for me

Oh oh oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say

Move for me

Move for me

Move for me

Eh eh eh

And when you're done i'll make you do it all again

They say

Dance for me

Dance for me

Dance for me

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say

Move for me

Move for me

Move for me

Eh eh eh

And when you're done i'll make you do it all again

Oooooo

They say

Dance for me

Dance for me

Dance for me

Oh oh oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say

Move for me

Move for me

Move for me

Eh eh eh

And when you're done i'll make you do it all again

They say

Dance for me

Dance for me

Dance for me

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

They say

Move for me

Move for me

Move for me

Eh eh eh

And when you're done i'll make you do it all again

All again

Lời dịch:

Họ nói: "Ôi trời ơi, tôi đã thấy cách bạn tỏa sáng"

Nắm lấy tay tôi, người, và tôi sẽ mân mê cả hai bàn tay ấy

Khi bạn đi qua tôi như muốn chết đứng

Và bây giờ tôi cầu xin để được thấy bạn nhảy thêm một lần nữa

Ôi tôi đi xem bạn, gặp bạn, thấy bạn mọi lúc

Và trời ơi, tôi thích phong cách của bạn lắm

Bạn, bạn làm cho tôi, khiến cho tôi muốn phát khóc lên đi được

Và bây giờ, tôi xin được thấy bạn nhảy thêm một lần nữa

Vì vậy họ nói:

Nhảy cho tôi, nhảy cho tôi, nhảy cho tôi xem nữa đi oh oh oh

Tôi chưa từng thấy ai làm những việc bạn làm trước đây

Họ nói: Di chuyển cho tôi, chuyển động cho tôi, di chuyển cho tôi ay ay ay

Và khi bạn hoàn thành, tôi sẽ khiến bạn làm lại tất cả

Tôi nói trời ơi tôi đã đứng tim khi thấy bạn ngang qua

Nắm lấy tay tôi, người ơi và nhìn vào mắt tôi

Giống như một con khỉ tôi đã nhảy suốt cả quảng đời

Còn bạn..
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back