Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,060 Tìm: 0
Dear.

- THE BOYZ -​

Bài hát "Dear." thể hiện bởi THE BOYZ được phát hành ngày 6/12/2023. Đây là bức thư tình yêu chân thành gửi đến một người đặc biệt. Lời bài hát diễn tả những cảm xúc và lòng biết ơn sâu sắc đối với người ấy. Bài hát truyền tải lòng khao khát và sự hiến dâng mà người ca sĩ cảm nhận được trong một mối quan hệ.


Phiên âm:

Dear my only one

Du nuneul gameun chae Slow down

Ne saenggage jamgin gipeun bam Yeah

Hagopatdeon mal neomu manchiman

Myeot geulja jeogeo bwa

Hamkkehan chueok In our last time

Gomaun mameul dama

Now I finally found you my love baby

Hwansang soge meomun deuthan i tteollime

Sirin gyeouldo It's okay

Cause I'll be by you My Love

Dasi doraon i gyejeoreul

Tto neowa hamkke

Woo yeah oh

Jogeuman momjise eoreobutdeon na (Woo wah)

Neol mannan geu sungan

Hwanhi bichuneun bit In our life time

Jogeumssik nal gamssa wa

Now I finally found you my love baby

Hwansang soge meomun deuthan i tteollime

Sirin gyeouldo It's okay

Cause I'll be by you My Love

Gadeuk chaewo jun geu ongireul

Oh nege julge

Nunkkochi ontong hayake i gire naerimyeon

Urin geu wiro gyesok georeogamyeon dwae Oh

Oraetdongan jikyeo on maeumi Baby (My baby)

Yeongwonhi sideulji anke yaksokalge

Mudyeojyeo gandaedo It's okay

Cause I'll be by you forever (Huh)

I noraen nege jeonhaneun Letter

Sincerely, from yours

Lời bài hát:

Dear my only one

두 눈을 감은 채 Slow down

네 생각에 잠긴 깊은 밤 Yeah

하고팠던 말 너무 많지만

몇 글자 적어 봐

함께한 추억 In our last time

고마운 맘을 담아

Now I finally found you my love baby

환상 속에 머문 듯한 이 떨림에

시린 겨울도 It's okay

Cause I'll be by you My Love

다시 돌아온 이 계절을

또 너와 함께

Woo yeah oh

조그만 몸짓에 얼어붙던 나 (Woo wah)

널 만난 그 순간

환히 비추는 빛 In our life time

조금씩 날 감싸 와

Now I finally found you my love baby

환상 속에 머문 듯한 이 떨림에

시린 겨울도 It's okay

Cause I'll be by you My Love

가득 채워 준 그 온기를

Oh 네게 줄게

눈꽃이 온통 하얗게 이 길에 내리면

우린 그 위로 계속 걸어가면 돼 Oh

오랫동안 지켜 온 마음이 Baby (My baby)

영원히 시들지 않게 약속할게

무뎌져 간대도 It's okay

Cause I'll be by you forever (Huh)

이 노랜 네게 전하는 Letter

Sincerely, from yours

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

[Verse 1: Sunwoo, Eric, Q ]

Dear, my only one

With closed eyes, slow down

Deep night filled with thoughts of you, yeah

There are so many things I wanted to say

But only in a few words now


My heart is grateful

For the memories we shared together in our last time


[Chorus: Hyunjae, Sangyeon, Juyeon ]

Now I finally found you, my love, baby

This trembling makes me feel like I'm in a fantasy

Even in the cold winter, it's okay, 'cause I'll be by you, my love

I'll spend this season that returned again with you

[Post-Chorus: Jacob]

Ooh-ooh, yeah, yeah

No

[Verse 2: Kevin, Ju Haknyeon ]

I, who was frozen by the slightest movеment

The moment I mеt you

A light shining warmly in our lifetime

Slowly enveloping me


[Chorus: Younghoon, Jacob, New ]

Now I finally found you, my love, baby

This trembling makes me feel like I'm in a fantasy

Even in the cold winter, it's okay, 'cause I'll be by you, my love

I'll give the warmth that fills me up, oh, to you

[Bridge: Hyunjae, Jacob ]

When the snow falls all white on this road

We just need to keep walking on top of it, oh

[Chorus: New, Sangyeon, Sunwoo ]

My heart that I've protected for a long time, baby (Oh, baby )

I promise it won't wither forever (I promise )

Even if it becomes numb, it's okay, 'cause I'll be by you forever

This song is a letter I send to you

Sincerely, from yours
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back