Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 419 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Destiny" của Alesso và Sacha là lời khẳng định về một tình yêu định mệnh, nơi hai tâm hồn tìm thấy nhau và tin rằng họ sinh ra để thuộc về nhau. Giai điệu bay bổng cùng ca từ ngọt ngào tạo nên cảm giác an yên, lãng mạn và đầy tin tưởng vào sức mạnh của tình yêu.

Bài hát: Destiny

Thể hiện: Alesso, Sacha

Lời bài hát:


Every time it's always you

And I've known it forever

No one else is in the room

As long as we're together

And the closer that we move

I'm falling for you further

No mistaking this feeling

Every second I'm healing

"Cause all I ever see

In the stars, or in every dream

Heart to heart like we" re meant to be

Can't deny you're my destiny

You're all I'll ever need

Know you're mine for eternity

Side by side 'cause we're meant to be

Can't deny you're my destiny

Can't deny you're my destiny

Now I know it could be fate

But I don't need a reason

When you say you're here to stay

Know I'm not ever leaving

All my worries fade away

When we're in this connection

You've been sent down from heaven

Meant to be it was destined

"Cause all I ever see

In the stars, or in every dream

Heart to heart like we" re meant to be

Can't deny you're my destiny

You're all I'll ever need

Know you're mine for eternity

Side by side 'cause we're meant to be

Can't deny you're my destiny

Can't deny you're my destiny

You're all I'll ever need

Know you're mine for eternity

Side by side 'cause we're meant to be

Can't deny you're my destiny
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back