Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,988 Tìm: 0
Dirty Work

- Aespa -​

Bài hát "Dirty Work" của aespa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 27 tháng 6 năm 2025, mang ý nghĩa về sự tự tin, mạnh mẽ và quyết tâm vượt qua mọi thử thách, không ngại đối mặt với những "công việc khó nhằn" trong cuộc sống và sự nghiệp của nhóm. Nó là lời tuyên ngôn về một thế hệ nghệ sĩ mới, không ngại thách thức giới hạn và tự tin tạo dựng con đường riêng của mình. Theo thông tin từ SM Entertainment, "Dirty Work" là một ca khúc hip-hop dance thể hiện sự quyến rũ "cool và chill" của aespa, đồng thời mở rộng thế giới âm nhạc "metal taste" (âm hưởng kim loại) đặc trưng của nhóm. Điều này cho thấy bài hát không chỉ mang ý nghĩa cá nhân của các thành viên mà còn là tuyên ngôn về định hướng âm nhạc độc đáo, mạnh mẽ và khác biệt của aespa trong K-pop.


Phiên âm:

World domination

I don't gotta say it

Jeonen eopdeon

Dollyeonbyeoni gata

Jeojuya nan

Dasuro bol ttaen

Set 'em on fire

Seuseuro balkyeo

And I don't really care if you

Like me, like me

I don't really wanna play

Nicely, nicely

Odabeul goreun ge

Jeongdabin seontaek

Open your eyes

Come and

Bite me

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

I'm not an it girl

More like a hit girl

Mafia ties going

Back to the old world

Fear in their eyes

I'm always watching

Call me the reaper

I'm knock, knock, knocking

It's me, it's me

A little baddie

Just 'cause I'm pretty doesn't mean

I don't do hard things

Hard things

Make me feel like a thunder

Let me think mworeul hadeun

I will like it, like it

Sharp eyes

Fierce look

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Hold tight

Get tough

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

We don't see you as a threat

Yalpakan Rule ttawin

Han gyeobui Glass

Nae mamdaero hae

Kkaeteuryeo nae

Swipge nan du ballo

Geu wireul Pass, yeah

Kick up the dust

Let 'em talk about it

Crawl out the mud

Let 'em know about it

Beonnoereul kkaeuneun eumnyul soge

Du nuneul bwa

Well you already found it

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out (Work It)

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Lời bài hát:

World domination

I don't gotta say it

전엔 없던

돌연변이 같아

저주야 난

다수로 볼 땐

Set 'em on fire

스스로 밝혀

And I don't really care if you

Like me, like me

I don't really wanna play

Nicely, nicely

오답을 고른 게

정답인 선택

Open your eyes

Come and

Bite me

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

I'm not an it girl

More like a hit girl

Mafia ties going

Back to the old world

Fear in their eyes

I'm always watching

Call me the reaper

I'm knock, knock, knocking

It's me, it's me

A little baddie

Just 'cause I'm pretty doesn't mean

I don't do hard things

Hard things

Make me feel like a thunder

Let me think 뭐를 하든

I will like it, like it

Sharp eyes

Fierce look

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Hold tight

Get tough

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

We don't see you as a threat

얄팍한 Rule 따윈

한 겹의 Glass

내 맘대로 해

깨트려 내

쉽게 난 두 발로

그 위를 Pass, yeah

Kick up the dust

Let 'em talk about it

Crawl out the mud

Let 'em know about it

번뇌를 깨우는 음률 속에

두 눈을 봐

Well you already found it

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out (Work It)

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

World domination

I don't gotta say it

Like a mutant

That wasn't there before

I'm a curse

When viewed by the majority

Set 'em on fire

Light it up yourself

And I don't really care if you

Like me, like me

I don't really wanna play

Nicely, nicely

Choosing the wrong answer

Is the right choice

Open your eyes

Come and

Bite me

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

I'm not an it girl

More like a hit girl

Mafia ties going

Back to the old world

Fear in their eyes

I'm always watching

Call me the reaper

I'm knock, knock, knocking

It's me, it's me

A little baddie

Just 'cause I'm pretty doesn't mean

I don't do hard things

Hard things

Make me feel like a thunder

Let me think, whatever I do

I will like it, like it

Sharp eyes

Fierce look

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Hold tight

Get tough

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

We don't see you as a threat

Flimsy rules are like

A single layer of glass

I'll do as I please

Break it

I easily pass over it

With both feet, yeah

Kick up the dust

Let 'em talk about it

Crawl out the mud

Let 'em know about it

In the melody that awakens worries

Look into my eyes

Well, you already found it

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out

Drop it low, low, low, low, low, low

Work it out, work it out (Work It)

Sharp teeth

Bite first

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Bold eyes

Cold stare

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Work, work, work, work

Work, work, work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Real bad business

That's Dirty Work

Lời dịch:

Thống trị thế giới

Không cần phải nói

Như một kẻ đột biến

Chưa từng tồn tại trước đây

Tôi là một lời nguyền

Trong mắt số đông

Thiêu cháy chúng

Tự mình thắp sáng

Và tôi không thực sự quan tâm nếu bạn

Thích tôi, thích tôi

Tôi không thực sự muốn chơi

Tử tế, tử tế

Chọn sai câu trả lời

Lại là lựa chọn đúng

Hãy mở mắt ra

Đến đây và

Cắn tôi

Răng sắc

Cắn trước

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Mắt táo bạo

Cái nhìn lạnh lùng

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Tôi không phải một it girl

Mà giống một hit girl hơn

Mối quan hệ mafia

Trở về thế giới cũ

Sợ hãi trong mắt chúng

Tôi luôn theo dõi

Hãy gọi tôi là thần chết

Tôi đang gõ, gõ, gõ cửa

Là tôi, là tôi

Một cô gái hư một chút

Chỉ vì tôi xinh đẹp không có nghĩa là

Tôi không làm những việc khó khăn

Những việc khó khăn

Khiến tôi cảm thấy như một tiếng sấm

Hãy để tôi nghĩ xem mình làm gì

Tôi sẽ thích nó, thích nó

Mắt sắc

Ánh nhìn dữ dội

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Giữ chặt

Trở nên mạnh mẽ

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chúng tôi không xem bạn là mối đe dọa

Những luật lệ mỏng manh chỉ như

Một lớp kính mỏng

Tôi sẽ làm theo ý mình

Đập vỡ nó

Tôi dễ dàng bước qua nó

Bằng cả hai chân, yeah

Khuấy tung bụi

Để chúng nói về điều đó

Bò ra khỏi bùn

Để chúng biết về điều đó

Trong giai điệu đánh thức phiền não

Hãy nhìn vào mắt tôi

Chà, bạn đã tìm thấy rồi

Hạ thấp xuống, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp

Giải quyết nó, giải quyết nó

Hạ thấp xuống, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp

Giải quyết nó, giải quyết nó

Hạ thấp xuống, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp

Giải quyết nó, giải quyết nó

Hạ thấp xuống, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp, thấp

Giải quyết nó, giải quyết nó (Làm thôi)

Răng sắc

Cắn trước

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Mắt táo bạo

Cái nhìn lạnh lùng

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Khó nhằn, khó nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn

Chuyện tệ thật

Đó là Công Việc Khó Nhằn
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back