do you think you could love me
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Những người yêu thích âm nhạc của yung kai như được lấp đầy trái tim khi thưởng thức những nhạc phẩm của anh chàng như do you think you could love me. Giai điệu nhẹ nhàng, tiếng hát đặc trưng của yung kai đong đầy cảm xúc và chạm vào lòng người nghe nhạc một cách dịu êm và chân thành. Phần nhìn với những khung cảnh thật bình yêu và lời bài hát thì có chiều sâu đó là do you think you could love me của yung kai mà bạn có thể thưởng thức ngay khi bấm vào video ở đây.
Lyrics:
Beautiful sight, i see when i sleep
You under streetlights, waiting for me
Hold my hand, i'll take you through my dreams
Wherever you are
I'll never let go cause you're the one i want
Stay with my life i can promise you your smile
With all my days
Do you think you could love me?
And i'll show you what makes you lovely
I love you to the stars and back
Give me your heart
And i'll give you mine
Don't you like when i'm around?
Could you just pretend you care?
I belong with you my love, dreaming you anywhere
We can watch the sunset but you're with me there
And i'll pray for a light
And hope it brings you right to me
I'll watch you shining my darling
Thể hiện: Yung kai
Những người yêu thích âm nhạc của yung kai như được lấp đầy trái tim khi thưởng thức những nhạc phẩm của anh chàng như do you think you could love me. Giai điệu nhẹ nhàng, tiếng hát đặc trưng của yung kai đong đầy cảm xúc và chạm vào lòng người nghe nhạc một cách dịu êm và chân thành. Phần nhìn với những khung cảnh thật bình yêu và lời bài hát thì có chiều sâu đó là do you think you could love me của yung kai mà bạn có thể thưởng thức ngay khi bấm vào video ở đây.
Lyrics:
Beautiful sight, i see when i sleep
You under streetlights, waiting for me
Hold my hand, i'll take you through my dreams
Wherever you are
I'll never let go cause you're the one i want
Stay with my life i can promise you your smile
With all my days
Do you think you could love me?
And i'll show you what makes you lovely
I love you to the stars and back
Give me your heart
And i'll give you mine
Don't you like when i'm around?
Could you just pretend you care?
I belong with you my love, dreaming you anywhere
We can watch the sunset but you're with me there
And i'll pray for a light
And hope it brings you right to me
I'll watch you shining my darling
