Bài hát: Don't Go Insane
Ca sĩ: DPR IAN
"Don't Go Insane" của DPR IAN nói về sự phức tạp của cuộc chiến sức khỏe tinh thần, khao khát được thấu hiểu và nỗi sợ đánh mất bản thân giữa những cuộc đấu tranh cảm xúc. Đoạn điệp khúc sự lặp lại của "insane" và câu nói "no one will notice" biểu thị nỗi sợ hãi của nhân vật chính về trạng thái tinh thần của họ khi không được chú ý hoặc bị người khác gạt bỏ. Họ cảm thấy bản thân đang phải âm thầm chịu đựng vô số nỗi đau nhưng dường như chúng đều vô hình với thế giới bên ngoài.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
I spent my nights
On melting snow
Just turning my sorrows into pure gold
And I laugh inside
"Cause you won" t know
I was here from the moment the lights showed
[Pre-Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to drift away
[Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to go insane
[Post-Chorus]Insane
(No one will notice)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I'm sane
Insane
(Prrrah)
[Verse 2]
Stay by my side
When the nightmare goes
I've been feeling distant
Just way out of control
But I laugh inside
Just so you can glow in the dark
When it's time for me
So just stay
[Interlude]Why don't you wanna stay?
You just wanna trip me out
Why don't you wanna stay?
[Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to go insane
[Post-Chorus]Insane
(No one will notice)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I'm sane
Insane
I'm sane
[Breakdown]Can't see
(Prrrah)
I'm sane
(Prrrah)
[Bridge]I waited endlessly all night
Looking up at all the fireflies in the skies (Prrrah)
I made it carefully to your side
That's when the lights turned on
And you were just a lie
[Outro]I'm sane
I'm sane
Ca sĩ: DPR IAN
"Don't Go Insane" của DPR IAN nói về sự phức tạp của cuộc chiến sức khỏe tinh thần, khao khát được thấu hiểu và nỗi sợ đánh mất bản thân giữa những cuộc đấu tranh cảm xúc. Đoạn điệp khúc sự lặp lại của "insane" và câu nói "no one will notice" biểu thị nỗi sợ hãi của nhân vật chính về trạng thái tinh thần của họ khi không được chú ý hoặc bị người khác gạt bỏ. Họ cảm thấy bản thân đang phải âm thầm chịu đựng vô số nỗi đau nhưng dường như chúng đều vô hình với thế giới bên ngoài.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
I spent my nights
On melting snow
Just turning my sorrows into pure gold
And I laugh inside
"Cause you won" t know
I was here from the moment the lights showed
[Pre-Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to drift away
[Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to go insane
[Post-Chorus]Insane
(No one will notice)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I'm sane
Insane
(Prrrah)
[Verse 2]
Stay by my side
When the nightmare goes
I've been feeling distant
Just way out of control
But I laugh inside
Just so you can glow in the dark
When it's time for me
So just stay
[Interlude]Why don't you wanna stay?
You just wanna trip me out
Why don't you wanna stay?
[Chorus]Oh, bless my heart
When the wolves take me away
Don't fall apart
When I come back from the grave
Forget my charms
I'll never be the same
We've came so far
Only to go insane
[Post-Chorus]Insane
(No one will notice)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I'm sane
Insane
I'm sane
[Breakdown]Can't see
(Prrrah)
I'm sane
(Prrrah)
[Bridge]I waited endlessly all night
Looking up at all the fireflies in the skies (Prrrah)
I made it carefully to your side
That's when the lights turned on
And you were just a lie
[Outro]I'm sane
I'm sane
