Drama
- Aespa -
- Aespa -
"Drama" thể hiện bởi aespa vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào trưa nay 10/11/2023. Ca khúc thuộc mini album số 4 Drama của nhóm nhạc nữ nhà SM Entertainment. "Drama" ngợi ca cá tính, sự tự tin, và sức mạnh của việc tự thể hiện bản thân. Nó khuyến khích người nghe hãy phát huy cá tính và làm chủ được câu chuуện của riêng mình.
Lời bài hát:
Ya, ya, I'm the Drama
Ziggy, ziggy, zag I'm new
"Cause I go biggie, biggie, bad, It" s true
날카로운 눈 안에 비친 Toxic
내 본능을 당겨 Zoom
Hold up, What? Oh my god
You say, What? 다쳐 넌
You better watch out
우린 이미 거센 Boom
달려가고 있어 Vroom
I li-li like me when I roll
Li-li-like me when I'm savage
Li-li-like me when I go
Li-li-likie when I baddest
Hold up 빛을 따라서
달아 다 다 달려나가 Run
Go finally ra ta ta ta
다음 세계를 열어 난
1, 2 It's time to go
후회 없어 난
맞서 난 깨버렸지
날 따라서 움직일 Rules
손끝으로 세상을 두드려 움직여
Yeah, I'm coming
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
나로 시작되는 Drama (All that)
Drama-ma-ma-ma (Bring it that)
Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back, yeah
I break
Trauma-ma-ma-ma (We them)
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
나로 시작되는 Drama
Drama-ma-ma-ma
Drama-ma-ma-ma (Three, two, one)
Drama-ma-ma
You know I've been kind of like
One, two, three 깜짝 놀랄 다음 Scene
키를 거머쥔
주인공은 나
Four, three, two, going down
쉽게 Through
Deja Vu 같이
그려지는 이미지
날 굳이 막지 말아
이건 내 Drama
도발은 굳이 안 막아
Uh, I'm a stunner
1, 2 It's time to go
타오르는 날 (타는 날)
느껴 난 And I love it
새로워지는 Rules
난 눈을 떠 (두 눈을 떠)
시작된 걸 (넌)
알아 (Now)
It's coming
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
나로 시작되는 Drama
Into the REAL WORLD
다가온 Climax
두려워하지 마
You and I
함께 써 내려가는 Story
날 가로막았던 No
한계를 뛰어 넘어 Every day
Oh, I'ma make it my way
Out of the way, yeah
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
나와 함께하는 Drama (All that)
You know, I'm savage
거침없는 Baddest
나를 둘러싼 Thrill
거친 여정 속의 Drama (Drama-ma-ma)
내가 깨트릴 모든 Trauma (Drama-ma-ma)
지금 시작되는 Drama
Ya Ya 너로 시작될 MY Drama
Phiên âm:
Ya, ya, I'm the Drama
Ziggy, ziggy, zag I'm new
"Cause I go biggie, biggie, bad, It" s true
Nalkaloun nun an-e bichin Toxic
Nae bonneung-eul dang-gyeo Zoom
Hold up, What? Oh my god
You say, What? Dachyeo neon
You better watch out
Ulin imi geosen Boom
Dallyeogago iss-eo Vroom
I li-li like me when I roll
Li-li-like me when I'm savage
Li-li-like me when I go
Li-li-likie when I baddest
Hold up bich-eul ttalaseo
Dal-a da da dallyeonaga Run
Go finally ra ta ta ta
Da-eum segyeleul yeol-eo nan
1, 2 It's time to go
Huhoe eobs-eo nan
Majseo nan kkaebeolyeossji
Nal ttalaseo umjig-il Rules
Sonkkeut-eulo sesang-eul dudeulyeo umjig-yeo
Yeah, I'm coming
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
Nalo sijagdoeneun Drama (All that)
Drama-ma-ma-ma (Bring it that)
Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back, yeah
I break
Trauma-ma-ma-ma (We them)
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
Nalo sijagdoeneun Drama
Drama-ma-ma-ma
Drama-ma-ma-ma (Three, two, one)
Drama-ma-ma
You know I've been kind of like
One, two, three kkamjjag nollal da-eum Scene
Kileul geomeojwin
Ju-ingong-eun na
Four, three, two, going down
Swibge Through
Deja Vu gat-i
Geulyeojineun imiji
Nal gud-i magji mal-a
Igeon nae Drama
Dobal-eun gud-i an mag-a
Uh, I'm a stunner
1, 2 It's time to go
Taoleuneun nal (taneun nal)
Neukkyeo nan And I love it
Saelowojineun Rules
Nan nun-eul tteo (du nun-eul tteo)
Sijagdoen geol (neon)
Al-a (Now)
It's coming
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
Nalo sijagdoeneun Drama
Into the REAL WORLD
Dagaon Climax
Dulyeowohaji ma
You and I
Hamkke sseo naelyeoganeun Story
Nal galomag-assdeon No
Hangyeleul ttwieo neom-eo Every day
Oh, I'ma make it my way
Out of the way, yeah
I bring, I bring
All the Drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
Nawa hamkkehaneun Drama (All that)
You know, I'm savage
Geochim-eobsneun Baddest
Naleul dulleossan Thrill
Geochin yeojeong sog-ui Drama (Drama-ma-ma)
Naega kkaeteulil modeun Trauma (Drama-ma-ma)
Jigeum sijagdoeneun Drama
Ya Ya neolo sijagdoel MY Drama
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Ya, ya
I'm the drama
Ziggy, ziggy-zag, I'm new
"Cause I go biggie, biggie bad, it" s true
Sharp eye, inside it's toxic
Zoom in, pull on my instincts
Hold up, what? Oh my God
You say, what? You gon' get hurt
You better watch out
We already that big, tough, boom
Racing with that big, bad, vroom
I li-li, like me when I roll
Li-li, like me when I'm savage
Li-li, like me when I go
Li-li, likie when I baddest
Hold up, chasing lights
Racing lights, run, run on, run
Go finally, ra-ta-ta-ta
Open up a new world, boom, ta-da
1, 2, it's time to go
Regrets, ain't got 'em
Square up, I break 'em
Rules, they gon' follow me
Tap my finger and watch the world move
Yeah, I'm coming
I bring, I bring
All the drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
It starts with me, Drama
Drama-ma-ma-ma (Bring it that)
Drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back, yeah
I break
Trauma-ma-ma-ma (We them)
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
It starts with me, Drama
Drama-ma-ma-ma
Drama-ma-ma-ma (3, 2, 1)
Drama-ma-ma
You know I've been kind of like
1, 2, 3, cue that jump-scare Scene
Who's got the key?
Main character, that's me
4, 3, 2 Going down
Breezin' Through
Just like Deja Vu
They picture my image
Don't try to stop me
This is my drama
Pull up if you wanna
Uh, I'm a stunner
1, 2, it's time to go
I ignite (I shine bright)
Feelin' it and I love it
New game, new rules
I open my eyes (Open my eyes)
Game on, (You) know it (Now)
It's coming
I bring, I bring
All the drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
It starts with me, drama
Into the real world
Climax on deck
Don't be afraid
You and I, together we write this story
Past hurdles, no more
Push boundaries every day
Oh, I'ma make it my way
Out of the way, yeah
I bring, I bring
All the drama-ma-ma-ma
I bring drama-ma-ma-ma
With my girls in the back
Girls in the back
Drama
Trauma-ma-ma-ma
I break Trauma-ma-ma-ma
With MY WORLD in the back
It stays with me, drama (All that)
You know, I'm savage
Unstoppable, baddest
All wrapped in thrill
Bumpy off-road drama (Drama-ma-ma)
I'll break this cycle of trauma (Drama-ma-ma)
It starts now, Drama
Ya Ya, It starts with you, MY Drama
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
