Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,405 Tìm: 0
Drama

Thể hiện: G-Dragon


Sau hơn 11 năm cho một chiếc album mới của G-Dragon, sự chờ đợi của bạn có đáng giá? Drama của G-Dragon có chinh phục bạn không? Một ca khúc thực sự gây choáng ngợp từ phần nhạc cho đến lời bài hát đa ngôn ngữ và cách thể hiện đậm màu sắc của G-Dragon. Các fan trên khắp thế giới bằng rất nhiều ngôn ngữ đã gửi vô số lời chào, chúc mừng và sự yêu thích cho bài nhạc phát hành vào năm 2025 của G-Dragon - Drama, quá nhiều sự suy ở đây.


Lời dịch tiếng Việt ca khúc Drama - G-Dragon:


Lyrics:

When every scene's rolling in good

Why you acting like it's so bad

There is nothing left to see right so I'd

Paint all over this pain-full of black

Seems like you like to start an argument

Win or lose, Just for the hell of it

"你总是问我爱你, 爱得有多深"

You never like it when it's nice

"Drama queen" got it from her mama

Rather hang up to pick a fight

What goes around here comes the karma

Baby it's cold outside, I'll make you warm

Burn, Burn, this love

"The End" begins for us be nice

I bet you like it, Bet you like this

I've lost an angel, Falling in love

Blessing the curse that we are born with and

I gave it all that I could but

How dare you be so cold and heartless

Let's take a bow" "

I'm out the door" You want more? "

Go play the role (lol) alone

" わからない、意味もないし. 何故? 君は.. "

You never like it when it's nice

" Drama queen "got it from her mama

Rather hang up to pick a fight

What goes around here comes the karma

Baby it's cold outside, I'll make you warm

Burn, Burn, this love

" The End "begins for us be nice

I bet you like it, Bet you like this

I don't know why can't we be drama free

More than just a minute I keep asking myself, What the hell am I doing in this?

" 극 "에 달한 '희비'가 갈마드는 '드라마'

You never like it when it's nice

" Drama queen "got it from her mama

Rather hang up to pick a fight

What goes around here comes the karma

Baby it's cold outside, I'll make you warm

Burn, Burn, this love

" The End "begins for us be nice

I bet you like it, you like a..

You never like it when it's nice

" Drama queen"got it from her mama

Baby it's cold outside

Burn, Burn, this love

You never like it when it's nice
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back