Bài hát: Dreaming
Ca sĩ: Marshmello ft. P! Nk, Sting
"Dreaming" của Marshmello kết hợp với P! Nk và Sting là sự tôn vinh tình yêu bền vững, niềm hy vọng và sự kiên cường để tiếp tục ước mơ dù cho có nhiều thăng trầm của cuộc sống. Đó là việc tìm kiếm sức mạnh và hạnh phúc khi ở bên người thân yêu, ngay cả khi thời gian trôi qua và thử thách xuất hiện.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Sting]
Will you stay with me? Will you be my love
As the days get longer?
Will you follow me? Never let me go?
[Chorus: Sting]
Let's keep dreaming
Dreaming as the sun goes down
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns 'round
[Verse 2: P! Nk]
When it's said and done, I'll keep holding on
Even in the silence
I can hear your voice through all of the noise
Yeah, yeah
[Chorus: P! Nk & Sting]
We'll keep dreaming
Dreaming 'til the sun the goes down, hey
We'll keep dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round (Yeah)
[Drop: Sting]
Dreaming 'til the sun goеs down
[Verse 3: Sting]
I will stay with you, I will be your love
As the nights gеt longer
I will follow you, never let you go
[Chorus: P! Nk & Sting]
Yeah, I keep dreaming
Dreaming 'til the sun comes out, hey
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round
[Drop: P! Nk & Sting]
Hey, oh
We'll keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Keep on dreaming (Dreaming 'til the sun goes down)
Keep on dreaming
[Bridge: P! Nk & Sting]
Oh
Keep on dreaming on, keep on dreaming on, oh
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round
[Drop: P! Nk & Sting]
Hey, oh
We'll keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Keep on dreaming on, oh
Let's keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Dreaming as the sun goes down
Keep on dreaming
Ca sĩ: Marshmello ft. P! Nk, Sting
"Dreaming" của Marshmello kết hợp với P! Nk và Sting là sự tôn vinh tình yêu bền vững, niềm hy vọng và sự kiên cường để tiếp tục ước mơ dù cho có nhiều thăng trầm của cuộc sống. Đó là việc tìm kiếm sức mạnh và hạnh phúc khi ở bên người thân yêu, ngay cả khi thời gian trôi qua và thử thách xuất hiện.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Sting]
Will you stay with me? Will you be my love
As the days get longer?
Will you follow me? Never let me go?
[Chorus: Sting]
Let's keep dreaming
Dreaming as the sun goes down
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns 'round
[Verse 2: P! Nk]
When it's said and done, I'll keep holding on
Even in the silence
I can hear your voice through all of the noise
Yeah, yeah
[Chorus: P! Nk & Sting]
We'll keep dreaming
Dreaming 'til the sun the goes down, hey
We'll keep dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round (Yeah)
[Drop: Sting]
Dreaming 'til the sun goеs down
[Verse 3: Sting]
I will stay with you, I will be your love
As the nights gеt longer
I will follow you, never let you go
[Chorus: P! Nk & Sting]
Yeah, I keep dreaming
Dreaming 'til the sun comes out, hey
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round
[Drop: P! Nk & Sting]
Hey, oh
We'll keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Keep on dreaming (Dreaming 'til the sun goes down)
Keep on dreaming
[Bridge: P! Nk & Sting]
Oh
Keep on dreaming on, keep on dreaming on, oh
Stars are dancing
Dancing as the world turns
"Round and" round and 'round and 'round
[Drop: P! Nk & Sting]
Hey, oh
We'll keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Keep on dreaming on, oh
Let's keep dreaming (Keep on dreaming)
Dreaming as the sun goes down
Keep on dreaming
