Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,522 Tìm: 0
Drinks Or Coffee - ROSÉ

"Drinks or coffee" là track nhạc thứ năm nằm trong album đầu tay mang tên: "Rosie" của nữ ca sĩ ROSÉ. Ca khúc nói về mối quan hệ tình cảm phức tạp với bao cảm xúc đan xen mang lại nhiều trăn trở, nỗi niềm, suy tư cho người nghe.


Lời bài hát

Standing in the corner

Of a crowded place

This is boring

Till I heard your name

And now I'm staying for ya

We're just friends it's okay

Kinda weird how my night changed

Is it just me

Starting to see

You in a different light

I know we can't say what we mean

But I'm happy that you're here tonight

I'm feeling so good

At a bad party

We don't have to talk

I know that you want me

Gotta keep it nice

We cannot be naughty

We can get drinks

Or we could get coffee

Feeling so good

At a bad party

We don't have to talk

I know that you want me

Gotta keep it nice

We cannot be naughty

We can get drinks

Or we could get coffee

Is it so wrong

I've been thinking bout you

All day, yesterday, and today and tomorrow

Is it so wrong

I've been bending the truth

All day, yesterday, and today and tomorrow

Is it just me

Starting to see

You in a different light

I know we can't say what we mean

But you know that I mean it right

I'm feeling so good

At a bad party

We don't have to talk

I know that you want me

Gotta keep it nice

We cannot be naughty

We could get drinks

Or we could get coffee

Feeling so good

At a bad party

We don't have to talk

I know that you want me

Gotta keep it nice

We cannot be naughty

We could get drinks

Or we could get coffee

Drinks

Coffee

Drinks

Coffee

Drinks

Or coffee

Just call me yeah

Drinks

Coffee

Drinks

Coffee

Drinks

Or coffee

Just call me yeah
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back