Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 283 Tìm: 0

Bài hát thể hiện hành trình khám phá và kết nối văn hóa giữa Đông và Tây, vừa là hành trình vật lý vừa là hành trình tinh thần. Lời ca đầy khát vọng tự do, trải nghiệm và tìm kiếm giá trị sống, đồng thời tôn vinh sự hòa hợp giữa quá khứ và hiện tại.

Bài hát: East

Thể hiện: Ngũ Cung

Lời bài hát:


I travel from the west

And enter eastern land

A place of aging history

And of iron hands

I'm looked upon with question

As to why I'm here

But welcomed by a karma

That is warm amp pure

Pray I'm offered a stay

Planting seeds of new days

And show this world a western-way

And live a life of blessed aim

I'll make the east a claim

Please ra what I need

Touch and taste what I've seen

Prove just what I want to be

Pay the price of roaming free

My west is pointing East

Forbidd in the past

But now an open door

With youth embracing all

Who honor those before

A place that's full of fruit

And silk and gold to bear

And family-bond resides

Above all other cares

Pray I'm offered a stay

Planting seeds of new days

And show this world a western-way

And live a life of blessed aim

I'll make the east a claim

Please ra what I need

Touch and taste what's I've seen

Prove just what I want to be

Pay the price of roaming free

My west is pointing East
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back