Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 866 Tìm: 0
Elastigirl

Thể hiện: LISA


Ở vị trí thứ 3 trong album Alter Ego của Lisa được đặt tên là Elastigirl có thể xuất phát từ nhân vật trong bộ phim hoạt hình The Incredibles. Cô được biết đến nhiều nhất với sức mạnh đàn hồi, biến hình cùng với sức bền siêu phàm. Một chiếc tên đặc biệt cho một bài nhạc đặc biệt, nếu bạn thích âm nhạc của cô nàng Lisa thì một trong những ca khúc thú vị mà bạn nên dành thời gian để thưởng thức của album đầu tay Alter Ego - Elastigirl là một bài hát đủ thú vị để chọn nghe.



Lyrics:

Flex so hard, think I am elastic

Swipe so fast like I'm made of plastic

Twist you 'round like Mr. Fantastic

I am the classic

Dress so tight, gotta itty bum bum

Catch that flight, don't know where they came from

Stretch so good, gonna leave a light on

Oh baby this ain't a performance, it's a show

I can be so unforgettable

You'll be calling me Ms. Incredible

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right round your world

La la la la la laaa

Stretch me, stretch me out

Flex me flex me now

Baby watch me drop it down

I can bend it, make it bounce

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

I'mma bounce

Like an acrobat

You can watch me hit the ground

And I snap right back

That's a metaphor for life

And I'm up on top

I don't wanna spend no change

"Cause I spend it on my rocks

Oh baby this ain" t a performance, it's a show

I can be so unforgettable

You'll be calling me Ms. Incredible

And if you didn't already know

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

Stretch me, stretch me out

Flex me, flex me now

Baby watch me drop it down

I can bend it, make it bounce

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

Baby you won't believe your eyes

You never had it so divine

Elastigirl around your mind

Oh my my my my my my he want to ride

He wanna ri-

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la Lisa

Stretch me, stretch me out

Flex me, flex me now

Baby watch me drop it down

I can bend it, make it bounce

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Try it on me, I'm flexible

Wrap my body right 'round your world

La la la la la laaa

Wrap my body right 'round your world

I'mma I'mma elastic girl

Wrap my body right 'round your world

I'mma I'mma elastic girl
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back