Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 904 Tìm: 0
Empty Out Your Pockets

Thể hiện: Juice WRLD


Ca khúc quốc tế: "Empty Out Your Pockets" do Juice WRLD thể hiện thu hút đông đảo người thưởng thức, bởi giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ đầy truyền cảm, hấp dẫn.


Lời bài hát

[Intro]Empty out your pockets, I need all that

Yeah, yeah

G-Money said, "We need all the money, man"

Pennies and all that

With G-Money, if I don't care if he got a million in all pennies, I'ma be countin' Abe Lincolns all day

[Chorus]Yeah, yeah, uh

Empty out your pockets, I need all that

I get the millions, then I fall back

Niggas chameleons, they'll change for some change

The days ain't the same, niggas switch for the fame

In Louis Vuitton, I'm in my bag

Get high, then my memory gone, I've been hurtin'

I rock like electric guitars, I be ragin'

Countin' big knots, look likе yellow pages

[Verse]

I run it like a racе

Get in the way, brodie got the aim

To blow you away, the next day, you in the newspaper on the front page

Prayin' for forgiveness 'cause it happened on a Sunday

Back to the cash, rack after rack

So many racks that I sag

I just bought a bike, catch me doin' wheelies in the backstreet

Like I'm from where Meek Mill be

Put the "dead" in dead serious, you try me, then you will be

On my wrist, it's a ICEE, no, it ain't meltin'

Turn my closet to a freezer, AP on the shelf (Gleam)

Everybody doubted me, they ain't give me no help (Please)

So all this money in my pocket, I'ma spend it by myself (Self)

I bet you never felt this pain I felt

When mom ain't had no money and them bills brought hell

That's when G-Money hit my cell

Next day, would've fucked up and ended up in a cell

[Bridge]Uh, oh, hell (Fucked up and ended up in a cell)

Ended up in a cell (In a cell)

Oh, hell

[Chorus]Yeah, yeah, uh (Ended up in a cell)

Empty out your pockets, I need all that

I get the millions, then I fall back

Niggas chameleons, they'll change for some change

The days ain't the same, niggas switch for the fame

In Louis Vuitton, I'm in my bag

Get high, then my memory gone, I've been hurtin'

I rock like electric guitars, I be ragin'

Countin' big knots, look like yellow pages
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back