Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,117 Tìm: 0
Ex-Mas

- JEON SOMI, BIG Naughty -​

Bài hát "Ex-Mas" thể hiện bởi JEON SOMI và BIG Naughty vừa được phát hành ngày 12/12/2023. Bài hát khai thác những cảm xúc và trải nghiệm xoay quanh một cuộc đổ vỡ trong suốt kì nghỉ lễ. Lời bài hát truyền tải những cảm giác cô đơn, khát khao, và một sự pha trộn của nỗi đắng cay và tình cảm còn rơi rớt lại đối với người cũ.


Phiên âm:

Christmas presents

Home alone

Opening cards in this late afternoon

Holding on a glass of hot coco in my hand

Three marshmallows floating in my little coco

Make me warm

Maeumi maeumi neomu chuwo

Fire it up, fire it up

Naege bureul jipyeo

Fire it up, fire it up

Oeroun maeum deopeo

Nae yangmal aneneun yangmal aneneun teongteong

Boy, who are you to make me miss you like I do?

Cherish and destroy

You are better off on your own

Noryeokae bwado

Keep crossing my mind 'No'

Make me give you up

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

You on the naughty list

No more cookies

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies?

My broken heart did

Yeah, I'm on the naughty list but still got your naughty lips, uh

Nuga neol iri hwanage haesseo

Deryeowa Imma kick his ass, huh

You said you broke up with your ex

Nega oeropdaeseo wirohae juryeo geupi

Dressed up haenneunde mwol jakku mureo waegesseo

Uh, ay

Take it off that model looking makeup

I won't ask and answer all your questions

Amu marina hago sipeul ttae hae nae gwineun imgeumnim gwi

Oneulmankeummaneun

Don't hang up

An hae angkeumhan jit

Yup man up

Wait, let me take it back

"Cause it" s your favorite Christmas Eve

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

Baby, it's so cold

Under the mistletoe

Jakbyeori jomcheoreom swipjiga ana

Nunina wasseumyeon hae

Santa, let him know

That's he's all I'm waiting for

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

You on the naughty list

No more cookies

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies?

My broken heart did

Lời bài hát:

Christmas presents

Home alone

Opening cards in this late afternoon

Holding on a glass of hot coco in my hand

Three marshmallows floating in my little coco

Make me warm

마음이 마음이 너무 추워

Fire it up, fire it up

나에게 불을 지펴

Fire it up, fire it up

외로운 마음 덮어

내 양말 안에는 양말 안에는 텅텅

Boy, who are you to make me miss you like I do?

Cherish and destroy

You are better off on your own

노력해 봐도

Keep crossing my mind 'No'

Make me give you up

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

You on the naughty list

No more cookies

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies?

My broken heart did

Yeah, I'm on the naughty list but still got your naughty lips, uh

누가 널 이리 화나게 했어

데려와 Imma kick his ass, huh

You said you broke up with your ex

네가 외롭대서 위로해 주려 급히

Dressed up 했는데 뭘 자꾸 물어 왜겠어

Uh, ay

Take it off that model looking makeup

I won't ask and answer all your questions

아무 말이나 하고 싶을 때 해 내 귀는 임금님 귀

오늘만큼만은 Don't hang up

안 해 앙큼한 짓 Yup man up

Wait, let me take it back

"Cause it" s your favorite Christmas Eve

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

Baby, it's so cold

Under the mistletoe

작별이 좀처럼 쉽지가 않아

눈이나 왔으면 해

Santa, let him know

That's he's all I'm waiting for

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are still my number one

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

You on the naughty list

No more cookies

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies?

My broken heart did

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Christmas presents

Home alone

Opening cards in this late afternoon

Holding on a glass of hot coco in my hand

Three marshmallows floating in my little coco

Make me warm

My heart, my heart is too cold

Fire it up, fire it up, light a fire for me

Fire it up, fire it up, cover my lonely heart

Inside my socks, inside my socks, it's empty

Boy, who are you to make me miss you like I do

Cherish and destroy

You are better off on your own

Even though I try

Keep crossing my mind 'No'

Make me give you up

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are

Still my number one

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

You on the naughty list

No more cookies

You on the naughty list

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies

My broken heart did

Yeah I'm on the naughty list

But still got your naughty lips, uh

Who made you so mad like this?

Bring him here, I'mma kick his ass, huh

You said you broke up with your ex

You were feeling lonely so I hurried to comfort you

I dressed up, but why do you keep asking me why

Uh, ay take it off that model looking makeup

I won't ask and answer all your questions

Say whatever you want, my ears are the king's ears

Just for today, don't hang up

Don't do cunning things, yup, man up

Wait, let me take it back

Cause it's your favorite Christmas Eve

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are

Still my number one

Baby, it's so cold

Under the mistletoe

Parting ways isn't easy

I hope it snows

Santa, let him know

That he's all I'm waiting for

You gon' spend a lonely Christmas

Hope it sucks

I hate to admit that you are

Still my number one

(Still my number one)

You on the naughty list (Yeah)

I'm on the naughty list (Mm)

You on the naughty list (Mm, mm)

No more cookies

You on the naughty list (Ooh)

I'm on the naughty list

Who ate the cookies (Ooh, ooh)

My broken heart did
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back