Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 339 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này phản ánh cảm giác thất vọng và đau lòng khi yêu một người không thật lòng. Người hát cảm thấy bị lợi dụng và lừa dối, khi chỉ nhận được sự quan tâm trong những lúc người kia cần mà không phải vì tình yêu thực sự. Lời ca thể hiện sự giằng xé, khi người hát nhận ra mình đã sai khi tin vào tình cảm đó, nhưng vẫn không thể ngừng suy nghĩ về người đã làm tổn thương mình.

Bài hát: Face out

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

You really love me?

I'm still wondering

I see the way you swing

See the way you swing

Now I'm all up on you

Make me more more anxiety

The times you were sneaky

I knew I lose

You're grinnin' and thought

Didn't get over you

Look down on me

Too much baby

Chasin' unworthy

I met you in that party

Your eyes looked at me

You just wanna have me

But don't wanna, wanna love me

I was wrong

When I picked up your phone

And saw your missed calls

Your missed callls

This love is gone

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

You just come to me when you're horny

All the love I'm giving but you throw it

Baby, I'm worth it?

Baby, I'm worth it?

My heart's bleedin

Let I figure out, figure out, figure out clues

Problems's around, that's around, that's around you

That's around you

Probably your love's lie

We need flatline

I met you in that party

Your eyes looked at me

You just wanna have me

But don't wanna, wanna love me

I was wrong

When I picked up your phone

And saw your missed calls

Your missed callls

This love is gone

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

That I face out

I was wrong

When I picked up your phone

And saw your missed calls

Your missed callls

This love is gone
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back