Fame
Trình bày: RIIZE
Single: Fame
Trình bày: RIIZE
Single: Fame
"Fame" của RIIZE được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 24 tháng 11 năm 2025, thuộc single Fame của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "Fame" nói về cảm giác mệt mỏi, cô đơn và lạc lõng khi theo đuổi danh tiếng. Dù được công nhận và đứng dưới ánh đèn, người hát cảm thấy mọi thứ xung quanh đều giả tạo. Họ khao khát một tình yêu chân thật hơn là sự tung hô bề ngoài.
Phiên âm:
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
They, na-na, na-na
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
Na-na-na
Shout, loud, cry, tears
Fear, pain, but keep going
All I did it for
My love, not fame
Will she love me? Naega muneojyeodo
Nan anin cheokae, do I look like I'm good?
Sum makineun bami nareul kkeureoanji
Ireon nae moseup boilkka bwa
Kkumeun don't lie, raneun mal geojinmal (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Nareul wihae sseonaen drama ilkka (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
When you call me out, mangseoriji wae (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Naege mureobwa, do I deserve your faith? (Ooh, yeah, yeah, woo)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
Kkeureoana han jogagui feeling
Ojik gipgo jiteun sarangeul wonhaneun geol
Won't stop
On the way, dallyeo neol wihae (Yeah, woo)
Nal boneun jigeum neon eottae? (jigeum neon eottae)
Ajikdo wonhae, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, meolli sorichyeo neoreul chaja (chaja)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Super hard (Super hard), make it loud (Make it loud)
Eotteon nal (sumeul, sumeul) wonhalkka? Yeah
Geonmoseup malgo jinjja nain nae moseup
Teoteuryeo nan jigeumppun, bass go boom, boom, boom, boom (Boom)
Turning up for my reason, nal bichuneun bit (Yeah)
Shot, shot, flashlight
Pass me the key
Nan neowa yeongwonhi (Go up, go up)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
Kkeureoana han jogagui feeling
We gon' run and chase, make it everyday
Hamkkeramyeon urin irwonae, you know that I need you
On the way, dallyeo neol wihae (Yeah, woo)
Nal boneun jigeum neon eottae? (jigeum neon eottae)
Ajikdo wonhae, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, meolli sorichyeo neoreul chaja (chaja)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Woo
Yeah
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Lời bài hát:
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
They, na-na, na-na
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
Na-na-na
Shout, loud, cry, tears
Fear, pain, but keep going
All I did it for
My love, not fame
Will she love me? 내가 무너져도
난 아닌 척해, do I look like I'm good?
숨 막히는 밤이 나를 끌어안지
이런 내 모습 보일까 봐
꿈은 don't lie, 라는 말 거짓말 (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
나를 위해 써낸 drama 일까 (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
When you call me out, 망설이지 왜 (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
내게 물어봐, do I deserve your faith? (Ooh, yeah, yeah, woo)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
끌어안아 한 조각의 feeling
오직 깊고 짙은 사랑을 원하는 걸
Won't stop
On the way, 달려 널 위해 (Yeah, woo)
날 보는 지금 넌 어때? (지금 넌 어때)
아직도 원해, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, 멀리 소리쳐 너를 찾아 (찾아)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Super hard (Super hard), make it loud (Make it loud)
어떤 날 (숨을, 숨을) 원할까? Yeah
겉모습 말고 진짜 나인 내 모습
터트려 난 지금뿐, bass go boom, boom, boom, boom (Boom)
Turning up for my reason, 날 비추는 빛 (Yeah)
Shot, shot, flashlight
Pass me the key
난 너와 영원히 (Go up, go up)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
끌어안아 한 조각의 feeling
We gon' run and chase, make it everyday
함께라면 우린 이뤄내, you know that I need you
On the way, 달려 널 위해 (Yeah, woo)
날 보는 지금 넌 어때? (지금 넌 어때)
아직도 원해, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, 멀리 소리쳐 너를 찾아 (찾아)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Woo
Yeah
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
They, na-na, na-na
They don't really love me, they don't really love me
Na-na-na
Shout, loud, cry, tears
Fear, pain, but keep going
All I did it for
My love, not fame
Will she love me? Even if I collapse
I pretend I'm not, do I look like I'm good?
The suffocating night embraces me
Fearing this side of me might show
The saying "Dreams don't lie" is a lie (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Could it be a drama written for myself? (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
When you call me out, why do you hesitate? (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Ask me, do I deserve your faith? (Ooh, yeah, yeah, woo)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
Embrace a single piece of feeling
All I want is a love that is deep and strong
Won't stop
On the way, run for you (Yeah, woo)
How do you feel looking at me now? (How do you feel now)
Do you still want it, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, I shout out far away looking for you (looking for)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Super hard (Super hard), make it loud (Make it loud)
What kind of day will I want? (A breath, a breath) Yeah
My true self, not just the appearance
I'll burst out, only now, bass go boom, boom, boom, boom (Boom)
Turning up for my reason, the light that shines on me (Yeah)
Shot, shot, flashlight
Pass me the key
I'll be with you forever (Go up, go up)
All this fake fame, maybe I don't need it
Embrace a single piece of feeling
We gon' run and chase, make it everyday
If we're together, we'll achieve it, you know that I need you
On the way, run for you (Yeah, woo)
How do you feel looking at me now? (How do you feel now)
Do you still want it, where you at? (Where you at)
Still can't see, I shout out far away looking for you (looking for)
Shout loud for your name (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Shout loud for your name, yeah (Shout loud for your name)
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Woo
Yeah
Ain't 'bout the fame, nah
Lời dịch:
Họ không thực sự yêu tôi, họ không thực sự yêu tôi
Họ, na-na, na-na
Họ không thực sự yêu tôi, họ không thực sự yêu tôi
Na-na-na
Hét lên, thật to, khóc, nước mắt
Sợ hãi, đau đớn, nhưng vẫn tiếp tục
Tất cả những gì tôi làm là vì
Tình yêu của tôi, không phải vì danh tiếng
Liệu cô ấy có yêu tôi không? Ngay cả khi tôi gục ngã
Tôi giả vờ không sao, trông tôi có ổn không?
Màn đêm ngột ngạt ôm lấy tôi
Sợ rằng khía cạnh này của tôi sẽ bị lộ ra
Câu nói "Giấc mơ không lừa dối" là một lời nói dối (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Liệu đây có phải là một vở kịch được viết ra cho chính tôi? (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Khi bạn gọi tên tôi, tại sao bạn lại do dự? (Woah, ooh-woah, woah)
Hãy hỏi tôi, tôi có xứng đáng với niềm tin của bạn không? (Ooh, yeah, yeah, woo)
Tất cả danh tiếng giả tạo này, có lẽ tôi không cần nó
Ôm lấy một mảnh cảm xúc duy nhất
Tất cả những gì tôi muốn là một tình yêu sâu sắc và mãnh liệt
Sẽ không dừng lại
Trên đường đi, chạy vì bạn (Yeah, woo)
Bạn cảm thấy thế nào khi nhìn tôi lúc này? (Bạn cảm thấy thế nào bây giờ)
Bạn vẫn còn muốn chứ, bạn đang ở đâu? (Bạn đang ở đâu)
Vẫn không thể thấy, tôi la hét thật xa để tìm kiếm bạn (tìm kiếm)
Hét to tên bạn (Hét to tên bạn)
Không phải vì danh tiếng, nah
Hét to tên bạn, yeah (Hét to tên bạn)
Không phải vì danh tiếng, nah
Thật khó khăn (Thật khó khăn), làm nó thật lớn (Làm nó thật lớn)
Tôi sẽ mong muốn một ngày như thế nào? (Một hơi thở, một hơi thở) Yeah
Là con người thật của tôi, không chỉ là vẻ bề ngoài
Tôi sẽ bùng nổ, chỉ là lúc này thôi, tiếng bass nổ boom, boom, boom, boom (Boom)
Tăng tốc vì lý do của tôi, ánh sáng chiếu rọi tôi (Yeah)
Bắn, bắn, ánh đèn
Đưa chìa khóa cho tôi
Tôi sẽ ở bên bạn mãi mãi (Go up, go up)
Tất cả danh tiếng giả tạo này, có lẽ tôi không cần nó
Ôm lấy một mảnh cảm xúc duy nhất
Chúng ta sẽ chạy và theo đuổi, biến nó thành mỗi ngày
Nếu chúng ta ở bên nhau, chúng ta sẽ đạt được điều đó, bạn biết rằng tôi cần bạn
Trên đường đi, chạy vì bạn (Yeah, woo)
Bạn cảm thấy thế nào khi nhìn tôi lúc này? (Bạn cảm thấy thế nào bây giờ)
Bạn vẫn còn muốn chứ, bạn đang ở đâu? (Bạn đang ở đâu)
Vẫn không thể thấy, tôi la hét thật xa để tìm kiếm bạn (tìm kiếm)
Hét to tên bạn (Hét to tên bạn)
Không phải vì danh tiếng, nah
Hét to tên bạn, yeah (Hét to tên bạn)
Không phải vì danh tiếng, nah
Woo
Yeah
Không phải vì danh tiếng, nah
