Bài hát: Fast Forward
Ca sĩ: Jeon Somi
Fast Forward là ca khúc chủ đề nằm trong mini album Game Plan của Jeon Somi. Bài hát được ra mắt vào ngày 7 tháng 8 năm 2023. Ca khúc thuộc thể loại deep houes tràn đầy năng lượng cùng phần rap và vũ đạo cực cuốn hút.
Bài hát này được sáng tác bởi TEDDY, Vince, R. Tee và Bekuh BOOM, trong khi Jeon Somi tham gia viết lời cùng với TEDDY, Bekuh BOOM và Vince.
Lời bài hát:
I'm your future lover
타락한 밤 너의 ruler
영화 속 달콤한 promise
믿지 않아 let's be honest, yeah
틀린 건 없어 when it feels so right
닿지 않아도 이미 느끼잖아
나쁠 건 없어 when it feels so right
네 위를 봐 I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
흔들린 pendulum
너를 부를 때
이 뒤틀린 시간 속
넌 내 눈앞에
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
Phiên âm:
I'm your future lover
Tarakhan bam neoye ruler
Yeonghwa sok dalkomhan promise
Mitji ana let's be honest, yeah
Teullin geon eopseo when it feels so right
Daji anado imi neukkijana
Nappeul geon eopseo when it feels so right
Ne wireul bwa I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
Heundeullin pendulum
Neoreul bureul ttae
I dwiteullin shigan sok
Neon nae nunape
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
English translation:
I'm your future lover
Abandoned night, your ruler
Like from the movies, a sweet promise
Don't believe it let's be honest, yeah
There's nothing wrong when it feels so right
Even without touch, you can feel it already
There's nothing bad when it feels so right
Look above you I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
Shaken pendulum
When calling for you
In this distorted time
You're here in front of me
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
Lời dịch:
Tôi là người yêu tương lai của bạn
Màn đêm buông xuống kẻ thống trị của bạn
Lời hứa ngọt ngào trong phim
Tôi không tin điều đó, hãy thành thật đi, yeah
Không có gì sai khi nó cảm thấy rất đúng
Ngay cả khi tôi không thể tiếp cận bạn, tôi đã cảm thấy nó
Không có gì xấu khi nó cảm thấy rất đúng
Nhìn phía trên bạn, tôi là nữ thần của bạn
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Anh trải qua bao nhiêu đau khổ chỉ để đến được với em
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu
Nhanh về phía trước
Cô gái bạn là một điểm dừng
Có tất cả
Nụ hôn kim cương
Từ đầu đến chân
Ánh sáng mặt trời
Có ánh sáng
Cần bạn xấu
Không bao giờ đi
Một điểm dừng
Domino
Đó là cách nhanh chóng
Bạn làm tôi gục ngã
Vì vậy, trong tình yêu yeah
Đó là vì vậy chúng tôi
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Anh trải qua bao nhiêu đau khổ chỉ để đến được với em
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu
Nhanh về phía trước
(Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu)
(Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu)
Con lắc lắc
Khi tôi gọi cho bạn
Trong thời gian xoắn này
Bạn đang ở trước mắt tôi
Bây giờ nghĩ về một trong những bạn muốn
Hình ảnh khuôn mặt của tôi
Và tôi sẽ là một trong những bạn trên
Tôi sẽ là người bạn trên
Tôi sẽ là người bạn muốn
Tôi có thể nghe thấy bạn nói
Nhanh về phía trước
(Vâng vâng vâng vâng)
Nhanh về phía trước
(Vâng vâng vâng vâng)
Nhanh về phía trước
Ca sĩ: Jeon Somi
Fast Forward là ca khúc chủ đề nằm trong mini album Game Plan của Jeon Somi. Bài hát được ra mắt vào ngày 7 tháng 8 năm 2023. Ca khúc thuộc thể loại deep houes tràn đầy năng lượng cùng phần rap và vũ đạo cực cuốn hút.
Bài hát này được sáng tác bởi TEDDY, Vince, R. Tee và Bekuh BOOM, trong khi Jeon Somi tham gia viết lời cùng với TEDDY, Bekuh BOOM và Vince.
Lời bài hát:
I'm your future lover
타락한 밤 너의 ruler
영화 속 달콤한 promise
믿지 않아 let's be honest, yeah
틀린 건 없어 when it feels so right
닿지 않아도 이미 느끼잖아
나쁠 건 없어 when it feels so right
네 위를 봐 I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
흔들린 pendulum
너를 부를 때
이 뒤틀린 시간 속
넌 내 눈앞에
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
Phiên âm:
I'm your future lover
Tarakhan bam neoye ruler
Yeonghwa sok dalkomhan promise
Mitji ana let's be honest, yeah
Teullin geon eopseo when it feels so right
Daji anado imi neukkijana
Nappeul geon eopseo when it feels so right
Ne wireul bwa I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
Heundeullin pendulum
Neoreul bureul ttae
I dwiteullin shigan sok
Neon nae nunape
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
English translation:
I'm your future lover
Abandoned night, your ruler
Like from the movies, a sweet promise
Don't believe it let's be honest, yeah
There's nothing wrong when it feels so right
Even without touch, you can feel it already
There's nothing bad when it feels so right
Look above you I'm your goddess
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
Girl you the one stop
Got it all
Diamond-kissed
Head to toe
Sunshine
Got the glow
Need you bad
Never go
One stop
Domino
That's how quick
You made me fall
So in love yeah
That's so us
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you
How many lovers do I go through to find you
How many how many how many
Fast Forward
(How many how many how many)
(How many how many how many)
Shaken pendulum
When calling for you
In this distorted time
You're here in front of me
Now think of the one you want
Picturing my face
And I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you on
I'll be the one you want
I can hear you say
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
(yeah yeah yeah yeah)
Fast Forward
Lời dịch:
Tôi là người yêu tương lai của bạn
Màn đêm buông xuống kẻ thống trị của bạn
Lời hứa ngọt ngào trong phim
Tôi không tin điều đó, hãy thành thật đi, yeah
Không có gì sai khi nó cảm thấy rất đúng
Ngay cả khi tôi không thể tiếp cận bạn, tôi đã cảm thấy nó
Không có gì xấu khi nó cảm thấy rất đúng
Nhìn phía trên bạn, tôi là nữ thần của bạn
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Anh trải qua bao nhiêu đau khổ chỉ để đến được với em
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu
Nhanh về phía trước
Cô gái bạn là một điểm dừng
Có tất cả
Nụ hôn kim cương
Từ đầu đến chân
Ánh sáng mặt trời
Có ánh sáng
Cần bạn xấu
Không bao giờ đi
Một điểm dừng
Domino
Đó là cách nhanh chóng
Bạn làm tôi gục ngã
Vì vậy, trong tình yêu yeah
Đó là vì vậy chúng tôi
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Anh trải qua bao nhiêu đau khổ chỉ để đến được với em
Trải qua bao nhiêu mối tình để tìm em
Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu
Nhanh về phía trước
(Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu)
(Bao nhiêu bao nhiêu bao nhiêu)
Con lắc lắc
Khi tôi gọi cho bạn
Trong thời gian xoắn này
Bạn đang ở trước mắt tôi
Bây giờ nghĩ về một trong những bạn muốn
Hình ảnh khuôn mặt của tôi
Và tôi sẽ là một trong những bạn trên
Tôi sẽ là người bạn trên
Tôi sẽ là người bạn muốn
Tôi có thể nghe thấy bạn nói
Nhanh về phía trước
(Vâng vâng vâng vâng)
Nhanh về phía trước
(Vâng vâng vâng vâng)
Nhanh về phía trước
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
