Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 546 Tìm: 0
Feel The Bass

- The Boyz -​

"Feel The Bass" là một ca khúc sôi động của THE BOYZ, nằm trong album Unexpected, phát hành vào ngày 17 tháng 3 năm 2025. Bài hát này thể hiện năng lượng tràn đầy và niềm đam mê âm nhạc của nhóm, gói gọn tinh thần tuổi trẻ và tự do. Bài hát tôn vinh sự tự tin, tự do và trải nghiệm phấn khích của âm nhạc, đặc biệt là tiếng bass trầm mạnh mẽ thúc đẩy nhịp điệu, mời gọi người nghe tham gia và cảm nhận năng lượng của nhịp điệu.


Phiên âm:

I can feel the bass

Feel the bass, go, bring it on

I feel the bumps, bring it on

I feel it, go, bring it on

I feel it, go

Can you feel the bass? Tteollineun toe to face

Deureomeun boom-bam, balmatchwo, do the dance

Always, nan maen ape dwitjureun saengnyakae

Han bange home base, dochak nan home, you'd better run

Maeil nan up all night, sum swil teumi eopji lately

Out my side, eodil mangni eodil gamhi

You feel the bass under my stage

I noraeneun driving you crazy

Get low

Ttaega wasseuni, just bounce back

I could bet on that, neon nal mideumyeon dwae

Jeil wiro, baby, take my hand

Ollyeo haneul kkeutkkaji

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

Deo keuge volume up, make them fall in love

Ullyeo, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, aljana imi neon, hey

Nan neul jikyeo meori of the race

You know I can beat them all, neukkyeo i deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

Wonhandamyeon get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

Boran deusi dorawasseo i teuraek wiro

Bollyumeul keuge teureo choedaero

Apeuro ga pillyo eopseo baengmireo

Naemireo myeonghameul ttak bwado they need us

Boy's on top, y'all say ditto

Meoriman keun aideureul babyro

Boidorok haneun urideuri taneun bakjareul

Ttaraoji mothamyeon chigina hae baksureul

Bass bumping

Heotgichimhaneun neonel dwirohago we stepping up

They talking on repeat

Geureogeona malgeona meoljjeonghae nae stamina

Keep stomping

Mudae wireul balba yeolhanaui low riders

Maga bwara musihae beoryeo, stop sign

Ga ga ga ga

Get low

Ttaega wasseuni, just bounce back

I could bet on that, neon nal mideumyeon dwae

Jeil wiro, baby, take my hand

Ollyeo haneul kkeutkkaji

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

Deo keuge volume up, make them fall in love

Ullyeo, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, aljana imi neon, hey

Nan neul jikyeo meori of the race

You know I can beat them all, neukkyeo i deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

Wonhandamyeon get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

You know we got this already (Yeah)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah

Lời bài hát:

I can feel the bass

Feel the bass, go, bring it on

I feel the bumps, bring it on

I feel it, go, bring it on

I feel it, go

Can you feel the bass? 떨리는 toe to face

드럼은 boom-bam, 발맞춰, do the dance

Always, 난 맨 앞에 뒷줄은 생략해

한 방에 home base, 도착 난 home, you'd better run

매일 난 up all night, 숨 쉴 틈이 없지 lately

Out my side, 어딜 막니 어딜 감히

You feel the bass under my stage

이 노래는 driving you crazy

Get low

때가 왔으니, just bounce back

I could bet on that, 넌 날 믿으면 돼

제일 위로, baby, take my hand

올려 하늘 끝까지

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

더 크게 volume up, make them fall in love

울려, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, 알잖아 이미 넌, hey

난 늘 지켜 머리 of the race

You know I can beat them all, 느껴 이 deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

원한다면 get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

보란 듯이 돌아왔어 이 트랙 위로

볼륨을 크게 틀어 최대로

앞으로 가 필요 없어 백미러

내밀어 명함을 딱 봐도 they need us

Boy's on top, y'all say ditto

머리만 큰 아이들을 baby로

보이도록 하는 우리들이 타는 박자를

따라오지 못하면 치기나 해 박수를

Bass bumping

헛기침하는 너넬 뒤로하고 we stepping up

They talking on repeat

그러거나 말거나 멀쩡해 내 stamina

Keep stomping

무대 위를 밟아 열하나의 low riders

막아 봐라 무시해 버려, stop sign

가 가 가 가

Get low

때가 왔으니, just bounce back

I could bet on that, 넌 날 믿으면 돼

제일 위로, baby, take my hand

올려 하늘 끝까지

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

더 크게 volume up, make them fall in love

울려, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, 알잖아 이미 넌, hey

난 늘 지켜 머리 of the race

You know I can beat them all, 느껴 이 deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

원한다면 get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

You know we got this already (Yeah)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I can feel the bass

Feel the bass, go, bring it on

I feel the bumps, bring it on

I feel it, go, bring it on

I feel it, go

Can you feel the bass? Trembling toe to face

Drums boom-bam, keep the pace, do the dance

Always, I skip the first and last rows

Home base in one shot, arrived at home, you'd better run

Everyday I'm up all night, there's no room to breath lately

Out my side, where are you blocking me? Where do you dare?

You feel the bass under my stage

This song is driving you crazy

Get low

The time has come, just bounce back

I could bet on that, you just have to trust me

To the top, baby, take my hand

Raise it to the end of the sky

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

Volume up louder, make them fall in love

It's going to ring, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, you already know, hey

I always protect my head of the race

You know I can beat them all, I feel the deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

If you want, get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

I'm back again on this track

Turn up the volume to the maximum

No need to go forward and look in the rearview mirror

Just hold out your business card and look at it, they need us

Boy's on top, y'all say ditto

The beat that we ride makes

Kids with big heads look like babies

If you can't catch up, just clap

Bass bumping

Leaving behind you coughing in vain, we stepping up

They talking on repeat

Either way, my stamina is fine

Keep stomping

Eleven low riders step onto the stage

Try to block it, just ignore the stop sign

Go go go go

Get low

The time has come, just bounce back

I could bet on that, you just have to trust me

To the top, baby, take my hand

Raise it to the end of the sky

Yeah, right now, I feel so free

Volume up louder, make them fall in love

It's going to ring, from the ceiling to the basement

Baby, can you really feel the bass?

You know I can beat them all, you already know, hey

I always protect my head of the race

You know I can beat them all, I feel the deep and strong bass

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Bounce to the bass, bounce to the bass, baby

Tell me can you really feel the bass?

If you want, get it all, I'll kill the bass and all ya dig

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

I feel the bass, yeah

You know we got this already (Yeah)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

I feel the bass, yeah

Lời dịch:

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass

Cảm nhận tiếng bass, tiến lên, mang nó đến đây

Tôi cảm nhận được những nhịp đập, mang nó đến đây

Tôi cảm nhận được, tiến lên, mang nó đến đây

Tôi cảm nhận được, tiến lên

Bạn có cảm nhận được tiếng bass không? Rung động từ ngón chân đến mặt

Tiếng trống bùm-bam, giữ nhịp, nhảy múa đi

Luôn luôn, tôi bỏ qua hàng đầu và hàng cuối

Căn cứ địa trong một lần, về đến nhà, tốt hơn hết là bạn nên chạy đi

Mỗi ngày tôi thức cả đêm, gần đây không có chỗ để thở

Ra khỏi tầm nhìn của tôi, bạn đang chặn tôi ở đâu? Bạn dám ở đâu?

Bạn cảm nhận được tiếng bass dưới sân khấu của tôi

Bài hát này đang khiến bạn phát điên

Hạ thấp xuống

Thời gian đã đến, chỉ cần bật lại

Tôi có thể đặt cược vào điều đó, bạn chỉ cần tin tôi

Lên đỉnh, baby, nắm lấy tay tôi

Nâng nó lên đến tận cùng bầu trời

Yeah, ngay bây giờ, tôi cảm thấy rất tự do

Tăng âm lượng lớn hơn, khiến họ yêu say đắm

Nó sẽ vang lên, từ trần nhà xuống tầng hầm

Baby, bạn có thực sự cảm nhận được tiếng bass không?

Bạn biết tôi có thể đánh bại tất cả bọn họ, bạn đã biết rồi, hey

Tôi luôn bảo vệ vị trí dẫn đầu của mình

Bạn biết tôi có thể đánh bại tất cả bọn họ, tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass sâu và mạnh mẽ

Nhảy theo tiếng bass, nhảy theo tiếng bass, baby

Nhảy theo tiếng bass, nhảy theo tiếng bass, baby

Nói cho tôi biết bạn có thực sự cảm nhận được tiếng bass không?

Nếu bạn muốn, lấy tất cả đi, tôi sẽ tiêu diệt tiếng bass và tất cả những gì bạn đào bới

Tôi trở lại trên đường đua này

Tăng âm lượng lên tối đa

Không cần phải tiến lên và nhìn vào gương chiếu hậu

Chỉ cần đưa danh thiếp của bạn ra và nhìn vào đó, họ cần chúng tôi

Chàng trai đứng đầu, tất cả các bạn nói "ditto" (đồng ý)

Nhịp điệu mà chúng tôi cưỡi tạo ra

Những đứa trẻ đầu to trông như em bé

Nếu bạn không thể theo kịp, chỉ cần vỗ tay

Tiếng bass dồn dập

Bỏ lại bạn ho khan vô ích, chúng tôi bước lên

Họ nói chuyện lặp đi lặp lại

Dù thế nào đi nữa, sức chịu đựng của tôi vẫn tốt

Tiếp tục dậm chân

Mười một chiếc xe lowrider bước lên sân khấu

Cố gắng chặn nó, chỉ cần bỏ qua biển báo dừng lại

Đi đi đi đi

Hạ thấp xuống

Thời gian đã đến, chỉ cần bật lại

Tôi có thể đặt cược vào điều đó, bạn chỉ cần tin tôi

Lên đỉnh, baby, nắm lấy tay tôi

Nâng nó lên đến tận cùng bầu trời

Yeah, ngay bây giờ, tôi cảm thấy rất tự do

Tăng âm lượng lớn hơn, khiến họ yêu say đắm

Nó sẽ vang lên, từ trần nhà xuống tầng hầm

Baby, bạn có thực sự cảm nhận được tiếng bass không?

Bạn biết tôi có thể đánh bại tất cả bọn họ, bạn đã biết rồi, hey

Tôi luôn bảo vệ vị trí dẫn đầu của mình

Bạn biết tôi có thể đánh bại tất cả bọn họ, tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass sâu và mạnh mẽ

Nhảy theo tiếng bass, nhảy theo tiếng bass, baby

Nhảy theo tiếng bass, nhảy theo tiếng bass, baby

Nói cho tôi biết bạn có thực sự cảm nhận được tiếng bass không?

Nếu bạn muốn, lấy tất cả đi, tôi sẽ tiêu diệt tiếng bass và tất cả những gì bạn đào bới

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah

Bạn biết chúng tôi đã có cái này rồi (Yeah)

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah (Hey, hey)

Tôi cảm nhận được tiếng bass, yeah
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back