Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 728 Tìm: 0
Feel The Same

Thể hiện: Thai VG, Kim Kunni
​

Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.


Lời bài hát - Lyrics:

Verse 1: Thai VG

I got to keep it real

Aint no friends out here

Every man out for himself

Got to play the game

Cause when you up

That's when they want to offer help

But where they at

When I was down

Hated on and counted out

All the love dont mean shit

If you try to show me now

Big bro said leave your feelings out

When it comes to business

And he right

But my music is my business I got to feel it

To even write

Fuck tryin balance

You want to be great

Put your life on it

Like I did

What you know about

One wrong move

That You can lose your wife and kids

It breaks my heart to see my bros go thru it

That's why I got to go so hard

We all come from the same

And made It out this far

Never been on no fuck shit

That just the way we are

I moved abroad

For a new start

So do what you got to do

And get yours

Hook: Kim Kunni

Tryin to keep my mind insane

Tryin to keep my money the same

Diamonds will heal the pain

Diamonds will heal the pain

Why does it feel the same

Why does it feel the same

Playing the same ol game

Playin the same old game

Verse 2:

Some pray for me

Most hate on me

But I still stay walking that thin line

Tryin dim me down

But thru the dark

I came back and I still shine

Nobody call me on my phone

My line was never disconnected

Standing in a room full of people

But felt like there's was no connection

Everything just felt different

Had to figure out whats really missing

Had to tell myself stop trippin

Get back on it and handle business

Learn not to take

Just keep giving

Your your only competition

How you deal with your opposition

Dont let them play you out your position

Everyone got their own trauma they deal with

Start lookin at the past like lessons

Is the only way to start healin

I done found my spark again

Now its time to make you muthafuckaz all feel it

I done gave my life to the game

And sacrificed everything to make it

This my moment watch me take it

Hook: Kim Kunni

Tryin to keep my mind insane

Tryin to keep my money the same

Diamonds will heal the pain

Diamonds will heal the pain

Why does it feel the same

Why does it feel the same

Playing the same ol game

Playin the same old game​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back