Filter
Thể hiện: JENNIE
Track 12 trong album solo đầu tiên của mình JENNIE - Ruby chính là ca khúc Filter, rất nhiều sự thích thú đã được người nghe nhạc, những người yêu thương nữ nghệ sĩ khi nghe qua nhạc phẩm Filter này. Chất nhạc đầy cá tính và cách mà lời bài hát được viết được thể hiện thực sự làm rung động trái tim người nghe. Nếu yêu thích âm nhạc của JENNIE thì ca khúc Filter là một trong những bài hát mà bạn nên dành chút thời gian để thưởng thức, biết đâu nó sẽ nằm trong list nhạc yêu thích của bạn thì sao.
Lyrics:
(La-la-la-la)
(La-la-la-la)
(La-la-la-la)
(Incoming)
(La-la-la-la)
I woke up like this, feeling like a weight just lifted
I don't know what it is but I swear to God I love this shit
Look in the mirror, there ain't nothing clearer
So take off your filter, bitch
What you gon' do with that? (Yeah, yeah)
Anything I want is in my reach, yeah, I like that (Yeah)
Unapologetic when I creep, yeah, it's like that (Yeah)
All the flashing lights, they follow me, yeah, I like that
(Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)
Full throttle crashing through the gate when I ride out
Quick to judge a book by the front, inside out
Never cared what you thought then, why should I now?
(Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)
Undress me on the way to perfection, yeah
Underneath, finally found what's been missin'
When I take it off
I know I love me more
With no filter, filter, ooh-ooh
With no filter, filter, ooh-ooh
No filter, uncensored
When I take it all off, I love me more
With no filter
I found it under it all
Simple and so beautiful
Go 'head and judge me
Nothing can touch me
When I take it off
Undress me (Undress me) on the way to perfection, yeah
Underneath (Underneath), finally found what's been missin'
When I take it off
I know I love me more
With no filter (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
Ooh (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
Ooh (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
With no filter (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
(Filter, filter, filter, filter)
(Filter, filter, filter, filter)
With no filter (No-no, no-no), filter (No-no, no-no), ooh-ooh
With no filter (No-no, no-no), filter (No-no, no-no), ooh-ooh
No filter, uncensored (Ooh)
When I take it all off, I love me more
With no filter
(La-la-la-la)
Thể hiện: JENNIE
Track 12 trong album solo đầu tiên của mình JENNIE - Ruby chính là ca khúc Filter, rất nhiều sự thích thú đã được người nghe nhạc, những người yêu thương nữ nghệ sĩ khi nghe qua nhạc phẩm Filter này. Chất nhạc đầy cá tính và cách mà lời bài hát được viết được thể hiện thực sự làm rung động trái tim người nghe. Nếu yêu thích âm nhạc của JENNIE thì ca khúc Filter là một trong những bài hát mà bạn nên dành chút thời gian để thưởng thức, biết đâu nó sẽ nằm trong list nhạc yêu thích của bạn thì sao.
Lyrics:
(La-la-la-la)
(La-la-la-la)
(La-la-la-la)
(Incoming)
(La-la-la-la)
I woke up like this, feeling like a weight just lifted
I don't know what it is but I swear to God I love this shit
Look in the mirror, there ain't nothing clearer
So take off your filter, bitch
What you gon' do with that? (Yeah, yeah)
Anything I want is in my reach, yeah, I like that (Yeah)
Unapologetic when I creep, yeah, it's like that (Yeah)
All the flashing lights, they follow me, yeah, I like that
(Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)
Full throttle crashing through the gate when I ride out
Quick to judge a book by the front, inside out
Never cared what you thought then, why should I now?
(Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)
Undress me on the way to perfection, yeah
Underneath, finally found what's been missin'
When I take it off
I know I love me more
With no filter, filter, ooh-ooh
With no filter, filter, ooh-ooh
No filter, uncensored
When I take it all off, I love me more
With no filter
I found it under it all
Simple and so beautiful
Go 'head and judge me
Nothing can touch me
When I take it off
Undress me (Undress me) on the way to perfection, yeah
Underneath (Underneath), finally found what's been missin'
When I take it off
I know I love me more
With no filter (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
Ooh (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
Ooh (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
With no filter (Filter, filter, filter, filter)
(Filter, filter, filter, filter)
(Filter, filter, filter, filter)
With no filter (No-no, no-no), filter (No-no, no-no), ooh-ooh
With no filter (No-no, no-no), filter (No-no, no-no), ooh-ooh
No filter, uncensored (Ooh)
When I take it all off, I love me more
With no filter
(La-la-la-la)
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
