Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,278 Tìm: 0
FIREWORK

- &TEAM -​

Bài hát "Firework" thể hiện bởi &TEAM được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 13/6/2023 thuộc album First Howling: NOW của nhóm nhạc nam đa quốc gia gồm chín thành viên của HYBE Labels Japan. Đây là một khúc tình ca vui vẻ về những cảm xúc mãnh liệt và sự hứng khởi khi yêu sâu sắc một người nào đó. Lời bài hát miêu tả cảm giác của một đêm mùa hè, nơi pháo hoa bắn ra và thắp sáng bầu trời, tượng trưng cho những tia sáng loé lên trong giai đoạn đầu của một mối quan hệ yêu đương.


Phiên âm:

Ah, my precious night

Hey oh

Manatsu no yoru saita Firework

Takanaru kodō wa tomaranai

Don'na tabidarouto ī nda

Kono mune ga sakebi iu

Ima sugu kiminiaitai

Ano sora kakenukeru

Irotoridori no Flame

Kimi mo mite irunara

You know that we feel the same

Tomoni hashiridasu

Oh furisosogu hikari wa negai kometa Shooting star

Oh kimiwosagashite ita

Light me up marude Magic

You & I wasurenai me to megaatta shunkan

Bang Bang sora ni saita Firework

Futashikade bakuzento shita kitai o

Tashikani shita kimi to no deai ga

Oshiete kureta boku wa hitorijanai to

I know, in our love

Zawameku mune no riyū

I know, in our life

Natsunoyo ga boku ni otoshita mahō

Shimeri kitta dōka-sen mōichido hi o tsukeru

Kimitoboku ga "bokura" e kawatte iku ima

Kasanariau koe

Oh yoru ni mau hanabira terasu kimi no sugata

Oh boku wa tada mite ita

Light me up marude Magic

You & I wasurenai kimi to deatta shunkan

Bang Bang sora ni saita Firework

Aitai No going back, back, back

Fumidasu Running so fast, fast, fast

Kōkai nante shitakunai zettai Tonight..

Ano yozora ni todoketai

1-ri ja todokanai

Demo bokura wa tewonobasu Firework

Oh furisosogu hikari wa negai kometa Shooting star

Oh kimiwosagashite ita

Light me up marude Magic

You & I wasurenai me to megaatta shunkan

Bang Bang sora ni saita Firework

Lời bài hát:

Ah, my precious night

Hey oh

真夏の夜咲いた Firework

高鳴る鼓動は止まらない

どんな旅だろうといいんだ

この胸が叫び言う

今すぐ君に会いたい

あの空駆け抜ける

色とりどりの Flame

君も見ているなら

You know that we feel the same

共に走り出す

Oh 降り注ぐ光は 願い込めた Shooting star

Oh 君を探していた

Light me up まるで Magic

You & I 忘れない 目と目が合った瞬間

Bang Bang 空に咲いた Firework

不確かで漠然とした期待を

確かにした 君との出会いが

教えてくれた 僕は一人じゃないと

I know, in our love

ざわめく胸の理由

I know, in our life

夏の夜が僕に落とした魔法

湿りきった導火線 もう一度 火を付ける

君と僕が "僕ら" へ 変わっていく今

重なり合う声

Oh 夜に舞う花びら 照らす君の姿

Oh 僕はただ見ていた

Light me up まるで Magic

You & I 忘れない 君と出会った瞬間

Bang Bang 空に咲いた Firework

会いたい No going back, back, back

踏み出す Running so fast, fast, fast

後悔なんてしたくない絶対 Tonight..

あの夜空に届けたい

1人じゃ届かない

でも僕らは手を伸ばす Firework

Oh 降り注ぐ光は 願い込めた Shooting star

Oh 君を探していた

Light me up まるで Magic

You & I 忘れない目と目が合った瞬間

Bang Bang 空に咲いた Firework

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Ah

My precious night

Hey

Oah

Firework in bloom on a midsummer night

My racing heart never stops

I don't care what kind of trip I'm on

My heart cries out

I want to see you right now

Running through that sky

Is those colorful flames

If you're watching it too

You know that we feel the same

We'll run together

Oh, the light that falls

Is a wishful shooting star

Oh, you're the one I was looking for

Light me up like magic

You & I will never forget

As the moment our eyes meet

Bang Bang, firework blooms in the sky

Those uncertain, vague expectations

Became certain when I met you

You taught me that I'm not alone

I know, in our love

Reasons for the buzzing chest

I know, in our life

The magic that summer nights cast on me

The wet fuse, I'll light it again

Now that you and I are changing to "We"

Voices overlapping

Oh, petals dancing in the night

Illuminating you

Oh, I was just gazing

Light me up like magic

You & I will never forget

As the moment our eyes meet

Bang Bang, firework blooms in the sky

I miss you, no going back, back, back

Step forward, running so fast, fast, fast

Don't want any regrets, ever

Tonight..

I wish I could reach that night sky

Can't reach alone

Still we will reach our hands, Firework

Oh, the light that falls

Is a wishful shooting star

Oh, you're the one I was looking for

Light me up like magic

You & I won't forget

As the moment our eyes meet

Bang Bang, firework blooms in the sky
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back