Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 4,630 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: First Love

Ca sĩ: Utada Hikaru

Lời bài hát:


最後のキスは

タバコのflavourがした

ニガくてせつない香り

明日の今頃には

あなたはどこにいるんだろう

誰を想っているんだろう

You are always gonna be my love

いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

今はまだ悲しいlove song

新しい歌 うたえるまで

立ち止まる時間が

動き出そうとしている

忘れたくないことばかり

明日の今頃には

わたしはきっと泣いている

あなたを想っているんだろう

You will always be inside my heart

いつもあなただけの場所があるから

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

Now and forever you are still the one

今はまだ悲しいlove song

新しい歌 うたえるまで

Your always gonna be my love

いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

今はまだ悲しいlove song

新しい歌 うたえるまで

Now & forever..

Phiên âm:

Saigou no KISU wa

TABAKO no flavor ga shita

NIGAkute setsunai kaori

Ashita no imagoro ni wa

Anata wa doko ni iru n darou

Dare wo omotterun darou

You are always gonna be my love

Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

Ima wa mada kanashii love song

Atarashi uta utaeru made

Tachidomaru jikan ga

Ugokidasou to shiteru

Wasuretakunai koto bakari

Ashita no imagoro ni wa

Watashi wa kitto naiteru

Anata wo omotterun darou

You will always be inside my heart

Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

Now and forever you are still the one

Ima wa mada kanashii love song

Atarashii uta utaeru made

You are always gonna be my love

Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

Ima wa mada kanashii love song

Now & forever..

Translation:

Our last kiss

Tasted like cigarettes

It was bitter and had a suffocating scent

Tomorrow, around this time

I wonder where you'll be

I wonder who you'll be thinking of

You are always gonna be my love

Even if you fall in love with someone again

I'll remember how to love

You taught me how

You're always gonna be the one

It's still a sad love song right now

Until I sing a new song

When time stands still

I try to move

They are all thing that I don't want to forget

Tomorrow, around this time

I'll surely be standing

I wonder if I'll be thinking of you

You will always be inside my heart

There will always be a place just for you

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

Now and forever, you are still the one

It's still a sad love song right now

Until I sing a new song

You are always gonna be my love

Even if you fall in love with someone again

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You're always gonna be the one

It's still a sad love song right now

Until I sing a new song

Now and forever..

Lời dịch:

Nụ hôn cuối cùng

Còn vương mùi đắng nghét

Và đớn đau

Ngày mai vào lúc này

Anh sẽ ở nơi nào nhỉ?

Anh đang nhớ thương ai?

Anh sẽ mãi là tình yêu của em

Dù anh có yêu ai đi nữa

Em vẫn nhớ

Anh đã dạy em biết yêu

Anh sẽ mãi là duy nhất

Giờ vẫn là bản bi ca về tình yêu

Rồi mai em sẽ hát một bài ca mới

Thời gian ngừng trôi

Em cố để bước tiếp

Đó là những gì em không muốn quên

Giờ này vào ngày mai

Nước mắt em vẫn cứ tuôn

Vì nhớ anh

Anh luôn hiện diện torng tim em

Mãi mãi có một nơi chỉ dành cho anh thôi

Và em mong mình cũng có được một góc trong tim người

Bây giờ và mãi mãi, anh là duy nhất

Giờ vẫn là bản bi ca về tình yêu

Rồi mai em sẽ hát một bài ca mới

Anh sẽ mãi là tình yêu của em

Dù anh có yêu ai đi nữa

Em vẫn nhớ

Anh đã dạy em biết yêu

Anh sẽ mãi là duy nhất

Giờ vẫn là bản bi ca về tình yêu

Rồi mai em sẽ hát một bài ca mới

Bây giờ và mãi mãi.
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back