FOCUS
Nhóm nhạc: Hearts2Hearts
Mini-album: FOCUS
Nhóm nhạc: Hearts2Hearts
Mini-album: FOCUS
"FOCUS" của Hearts2Hearts được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 20 tháng 10 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album đầu tay FOCUS của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "FOCUS" là một ca khúc thuộc thể loại house hiện đại, gợi cảm, vừa là lời bày tỏ tình yêu nồng cháy và sự ám ảnh lãng mạn, vừa là tuyên ngôn mạnh mẽ về sự tự tin và quyết tâm thu hút mọi ánh nhìn của Hearts2Hearts.
Phiên âm:
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
Chojeom dwiui heurithan bantumyeonghan my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but you
Frame soge neol neoeumyeon
You so amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing
Seonmyeonghan my subject
Geu toneul manjyeo, deo yateun, yeotbodeut, neol dameun
The look
Nae nuneun oto focus
Geu gamgakdaero produce
Sesang ppaegi neo
Geugeon jaemieopseo
Neon nae ane isseo, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
Chojeom dwiui heurithan bantumyeonghan my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you (Ah-ooh)
Sarananeun view, view, view, view, view (Ayy, yeah)
Anything but you, you, you, you, you (You)
Neo malgon adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu-dieu (Oh, oh)
B-side sumgyeonoeun
Hanjjogui phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing
Dul sai georireul
Jopyeotda neolpyeo, so random, ne baneung, my pleasure
It's you (It's you)
Nae siseonui jungsim
Sesangeul dwiro mineun jung
Eodiro gani?
Neol ilchi aneullae
I got tunnel vision, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
Chojeom dwiui heurithan bantumyeonghan my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you
View, view, view, view, view
Adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu
Oh, oh
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
Lời bài hát:
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
초점 뒤의 흐릿한 반투명한 my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but you
Frame 속에 널 넣으면
You so amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing
선명한 my subject
그 톤을 만져, 더 얕은, 엿보듯, 널 담은
The look
내 눈은 오토 focus
그 감각대로 produce
세상 빼기 너
그건 재미없어
넌 내 안에 있어, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
초점 뒤의 흐릿한 반투명한 my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you (Ah-ooh)
살아나는 view, view, view, view, view (Ayy, yeah)
Anything but you, you, you, you, you (You)
너 말곤 adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu-dieu (Oh, oh)
B-side 숨겨놓은
한쪽의 phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing
둘 사이 거리를
좁혔다 넓혀, so random, 네 반응, my pleasure
It's you (It's you)
내 시선의 중심
세상을 뒤로 미는 중
어디로 가니?
널 잃지 않을래
I got tunnel vision, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
초점 뒤의 흐릿한 반투명한 my view, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you
View, view, view, view, view
Adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu
Oh, oh
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
The blurred, translucent my view behind the focus, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but you
When I put you in the frame
You so amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing
My clear subject
I touch that tone, shallower, as if peeking, containing you
The look
My eyes auto focus
Produce according to that feeling
The world minus you
That's not fun
You're inside me, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
The blurred, translucent my view behind the focus, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you (Ah-ooh)
Coming alive view, view, view, view, view (Ayy, yeah)
Anything but you, you, you, you, you (You)
Adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu-dieu to anyone but you (Oh, oh)
Hidden on the B-side
A phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing, the phrasing
The distance between us
Narrowed then widened, so random, your reaction, my pleasure
It's you (It's you)
The center of my gaze
Pushing the world behind
Where are you going?
I won't lose you
I got tunnel vision, yeah
I cannot focus on anything but you, baby
I cannot focus on anything but you
The blurred, translucent my view behind the focus, baby
I cannot focus on anything, on anyone but
You, you, you, you, you
View, view, view, view, view
Adieu-dieu-dieu-dieu
Oh, oh
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm needing
I cannot focus
You're all I'm seeing
Lời dịch:
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em thấy
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh, anh yêu
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh
Khung cảnh phía sau tiêu điểm trở nên mờ ảo, trong suốt, người ơi
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì, vào bất cứ ai ngoài anh
Khi em đặt anh vào khung hình
Anh thật tuyệt vời, tuyệt vời, tuyệt vời, tuyệt vời
Chủ thể rõ ràng của em
Em chạm vào tông màu đó, nông hơn, như thể đang nhìn trộm, chứa đựng anh
Ánh nhìn đó
Đôi mắt em tự động lấy nét
Tạo ra theo cảm giác đó
Thế giới trừ đi anh
Điều đó chẳng vui chút nào
Anh ở trong em, yeah
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh, anh yêu
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh
Khung cảnh phía sau tiêu điểm trở nên mờ ảo, trong suốt, người ơi
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì, vào bất cứ ai ngoài
Anh, anh, anh, anh, anh (Ah-ooh)
Khung cảnh sống động, sống động, sống động, sống động, sống động (Ayy, yeah)
Bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh, anh, anh, anh, anh (Anh)
Tạm biệt bất cứ ai khác ngoài em (Oh, oh)
Ẩn mình ở mặt B
Những câu chữ, điệp khúc, giai điệu, nhịp điệu ấy
Khoảng cách giữa đôi ta
Thu hẹp rồi lại mở rộng, thật ngẫu nhiên, phản ứng của anh, niềm vui của em
Là anh (Là anh)
Trung tâm ánh nhìn của em
Đang đẩy thế giới ra phía sau
Anh đang đi đâu vậy?
Em sẽ không đánh mất anh
Em đã có tầm nhìn đường hầm, yeah
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh, anh yêu
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì ngoài anh
Khung cảnh phía sau tiêu điểm trở nên mờ ảo, trong suốt, người ơi
Em không thể tập trung vào bất cứ điều gì, vào bất cứ ai ngoài
Anh, anh, anh, anh, anh
Khung cảnh, khung cảnh, khung cảnh, khung cảnh, khung cảnh
Tạm biệt, tạm biệt, tạm biệt, tạm biệt
Oh, oh
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em thấy
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em thấy
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em thấy
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em cần
Em không thể tập trung
Anh là tất cả những gì em thấy
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
