FOREVER
- BABYMONSTER -
- BABYMONSTER -
Bài hát "FOREVER" của BABYMONSTER được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 30/6/2024. "FOREVER" là đĩa đơn kỹ thuật số đầu tiên của BABYMONSTER và là đĩa đơn mở đường cho album đầy đủ đầu tiên sắp tới của họ.
"FOREVER" gói gọn những chủ đề về sự tự tin, kiên cường và phá vỡ những ràng buộc. Bài hát tôn vinh cá tính và sự trưởng thành, khẳng định mạnh mẽ sự độc lập và niềm tin vào khả năng theo đuổi ước mơ và hoài bão của bản thân.
Phiên âm:
Alright, okay, okay, okay, okay
Alright, okay
BABYMONSTER
I got no worries on my mind
Nan meomchuji ana so you can say goodbye (Bye, bye, bye)
I'll fulfill my fantasy and you can watch and see
Baksuna chyeoboji
Nunbusyeo, they say, "She looking flawless"
I know (tagonatji like this)
She's unlike, unlike anybody
Yeogijeogi da nalli nalli
Ganadaramaba ssagaji
Gotta, gotta go, so c'est la vie
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for?
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Meotdaero chakgakajineun ma
It's bitter, it's sweet
Jeo haneul nopi
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Okay, you know what it is
I'm that nice, mwol geot gata neowa nae chai
Pull up on me, pay the price
Put a milli on a rock my type
Never seen it in your life (Cha-ching)
Yeppeo geureonikka bappa ani nappa on sesang ullineun bad girl
B-A-B-Y-M-O-N (B-A-B-Y-M-O)
Get money
"Bout it, " bout it balkkeutkkaji kkaji
Rideum taji taji gibun jjaritjjarit
Everybody get down
Roll up on 'em with the motor running
I'ma give you something
Bet you put the money in the bag
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy (Oh)
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for?
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Meotdaero chakgakajineun ma
It's bitter, it's sweet
Jeo haneul nopi
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
I can see the bright horizon
Sesangiran byeogeul neomeoseo
No, nothing can stop me now
We forever, forever
Forever, ever, ever (Ooh-ooh)
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Meotdaero chakgakajineun ma (chakgakajineun ma)
It's bitter, it's sweet (Oh-woah)
Jeo haneul nopi (jeo haneul nopi)
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Forever, ever, ever)
Forever (We forever, forever, forever, ever, ever)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Lời bài hát:
Alright, okay, okay, okay, okay
Alright, okay
BABYMONSTER
I got no worries on my mind
난 멈추지 않아 so you can say goodbye (Bye, bye, bye)
I'll fulfill my fantasy and you can watch and see
박수나 쳐보지
눈부셔, they say, "She looking flawless"
I know (타고났지 like this)
She's unlike, unlike anybody
여기저기 다 난리 난리
가나다라마바 싸가지
Gotta, gotta go, so c'est la vie
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for?
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
멋대로 착각하지는 마
It's bitter, it's sweet
저 하늘 높이
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Okay, you know what it is
I'm that nice, 뭘 것 같아 너와 내 차이
Pull up on me, pay the price
Put a milli on a rock my type
Never seen it in your life (Cha-ching)
예뻐 그러니까 바빠 아니 나빠 온 세상 울리는 bad girl
B-A-B-Y-M-O-N (B-A-B-Y-M-O)
Get money
"Bout it, " bout it 발끝까지 까지
리듬 타지 타지 기분 짜릿짜릿
Everybody get down
Roll up on 'em with the motor running
I'ma give you something
Bet you put the money in the bag
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy (Oh)
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for?
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
멋대로 착각하지는 마
It's bitter, it's sweet
저 하늘 높이
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
I can see the bright horizon
세상이란 벽을 넘어서
No, nothing can stop me now
We forever, forever
Forever, ever, ever (Ooh-ooh)
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
멋대로 착각하지는 마 (착각하지는 마)
It's bitter, it's sweet (Oh-woah)
저 하늘 높이 (저 하늘 높이)
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Forever, ever, ever)
Forever (We forever, forever, forever, ever, ever)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Alright, okay, okay, okay, okay
Alright, okay
BABYMONSTER
I got no worries on my mind
I'm never gonna stop so you can say goodbye (Bye, bye, bye)
I'll fulfill my fantasy, and you can watch and see
Why don't you clap for me
Shine so bright, they say, "She looking flawless"
I know (I was born like this)
She's unlike unlike anybody
Here, there going crazy everywhere
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. She's so naughty
Gotta, gotta go, so c'est la vie
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Don't get it twisted
It's bitter, it's sweet
High up in the sky
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Okay, you know what it is
What's the difference between me and you
Pull up on me, pay the price
Put a milli on a rock my type
Never seen it in your life (Cha-ching)
Pretty, that's why I'm busy, yeah I'm bad making the world cry bad girl
B-A-B-Y-M-O-N (B-A-B-Y-M-O)
Get money
"Bout it, " bout it head to toe
Ride the rhythm, thrilling feeling
Everybody get down
Roll up on 'em with the motor running
I'ma give you something
Bet you put the money in the bag
I'm dancing in the moonlight
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy (Oh)
Can't stop this feeling tonight
What you waiting for
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Don't get it twisted
It's bitter, it's sweet
High up in the sky
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Like I'ma live forever)
Forever (Like I'ma, like I'ma)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
I can see the bright horizon
Overcoming the world
No, nothing can stop me now
We forever, forever
Forever, ever, ever (Ooh-ooh)
Baby, it was all a dream
You thought I was yours
Don't get it twisted
It's bitter, it's sweet (Oh-woah)
High up in the sky (High up in the sky)
I'm spreading my wings
Like I'ma live
Forever (Forever, ever, ever)
Forever (We forever, forever, forever, ever, ever)
Forever
Like I'm gonna live, like I'm gonna live forever
Lời dịch:
Được rồi, OK
BABYMONSTER
Không gì phải lo lắng trong đầu
Tôi sẽ không bao giờ dừng lại vì vậy bạn có thể nói lời tạm biệt (Tạm biệt, tạm biệt, tạm biệt)
Tôi sẽ biến giấc mơ thành hiện thực, và bạn có thể xem và quan sát
Sao bạn không vỗ tay chào tôi
Tỏa sáng rực rỡ, họ nói, "Cô ấy trông thật hoàn hảo"
Tôi biết (Tôi đã được sinh ra như thế này)
Cô ấy không giống bất kỳ ai
Ở đây, mọi người phát cuồng khắp nơi
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. Cô ấy thật nghịch ngợm
Phải đi thôi, thế là cuộc sống
Tôi đang nhảy dưới ánh trăng
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy
Không thể ngừng cảm giác này đêm nay
Bạn đang chờ gì?
Baby, tất cả chỉ là giấc mơ
Bạn nghĩ tôi thuộc về bạn
Đừng bóp méo nó
Nó đắng, nó ngọt
Tít trên trời cao
Tôi đang dang rộng đôi cánh
Giống như tôi sẽ sống
Mãi mãi (Giống như tôi sẽ sống mãi mãi)
Mãi mãi (Giống như tôi, giống như tôi)
Mãi mãi
Như thể tôi sẽ sống, như thể tôi sẽ sống mãi mãi
Được rồi, bạn biết đó là gì
Sự khác biệt giữa tôi và bạn là gì?
Tìm đến tôi, trả giá
Đặt một triệu đô la lên một tảng đá theo kiểu của tôi
Không bao giờ thấy nó trong đời bạn (Cha-ching)
Xinh đẹp, đó là lý do tại sao tôi luôn bận rộn, vâng, tôi tồi tệ khiến thế giới gào thét rằng cô gái hư
B-A-B-Y-M-O-N (B-A-B-Y-M-O)
Kiếm tiền
Đi nào, đi nào từ đầu đến chân
Cưỡi theo nhịp điệu, cảm giác hồi hộp
Mọi người xuống
Lao đến họ với tiếng động cơ
Tôi sẽ cho bạn một thứ gì đó
Cá cược bạn đặt tiền vào túi
Tôi đang nhảy dưới ánh trăng
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ayy (Oh)
Không thể ngừng cảm giác này đêm nay
Bạn đang chờ gì?
Baby, tất cả chỉ là giấc mơ
Bạn nghĩ tôi thuộc về bạn
Đừng bóp méo nó
Nó đắng, nó ngọt
Tít trên trời cao
Tôi đang dang rộng đôi cánh
Giống như tôi sẽ sống
Mãi mãi (Giống như tôi sẽ sống mãi mãi)
Mãi mãi (Giống như tôi, giống như tôi)
Mãi mãi
Như thể tôi sẽ sống, như thể tôi sẽ sống mãi mãi
Tôi có thể thấy đường chân trời tươi sáng
Vượt qua thế giới
Không, không gì có thể ngăn cản tôi bây giờ
Chúng ta mãi mãi, mãi mãi
Mãi mãi, mãi mãi, mãi mãi (Ooh-ooh)
Baby, tất cả chỉ là giấc mơ
Bạn nghĩ tôi thuộc về bạn
Đừng bóp méo nó
Nó đắng, nó ngọt (Oh-woah)
Tít trên trời cao (Tít trên trời cao)
Tôi đang dang rộng đôi cánh
Giống như tôi sẽ sống
Mãi mãi (Mãi mãi, mãi mãi, mãi mãi)
Mãi mãi (Chúng ta mãi mãi, mãi mãi, mãi mãi, mãi mãi, mãi mãi)
Mãi mãi
Như thể tôi sẽ sống, như thể tôi sẽ sống mãi mãi
