Bài hát "Get Closer" của Shayda mang đến một không gian đầy cuồng nhiệt và mê đắm, thể hiện một tình yêu mãnh liệt và không giới hạn. Lời bài hát gợi lên cảm giác đắm say, nơi người nghe bị cuốn vào sự hấp dẫn và những cảm xúc dâng trào. Mỗi câu từ như một lời mời gọi đầy phóng khoáng, mở ra một đêm không ngừng nghỉ, nơi tình yêu và đam mê thăng hoa.
Bài hát: Get closer
Thể hiện: Shayda
Lời bài hát:
This space is so fucking nice
It can deceive the sight
Baby, can I sit on your thighs?
Oh damn and it's gonna crazy night
Make love 'til sunrise
You're in my mind
I'm gonna be try
Have to by my side
Make you really like
I have to caress
Make it by your hand
Don't want average
No need for a sage
Set off a big rage
Why do I love you so much?
The only one I focus
I want your possession
This space is so fucking nice
It can deceive the sight
Baby, can I sit on your thighs?
Oh damn and it's gonna crazy night
Baby. Do what you want because you deserve
If it's wrong, do it again, I'm willing to reminder
As long as you like it
No matter what, I favor
Even if it's harder
Always overcome together
Why do I love you so much?
The only one I focus
I want your possession
This space is so fucking nice
It can deceive the sight
Baby, can I sit on your thighs?
Oh damn and it's gonna crazy night
This space is so fucking nice
It can deceive the sight
Baby, can I sit on your thighs?
Oh damn and it's gonna crazy night
